Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Faj10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: edwardcullen19

read your FF first time and loved it dear...all the best dear for your exams and do continue soon...
all the parts of your ff are awesome...loved them very much

Thanx 4 the comment! Hope you do like the rest of the ff that's coming! Will try to update soon!
FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi faj..just read ur ff..amazing..u r an awesome writer..the last scene was filled with passion and love..do write more..all the best for ur exams..do well..
Faj10 thumbnail
Hey guys! Just wanted to give you a quick update on what's happening!
I will post up part 10 later on today after I have come back from school!!!!
C u guys later!!!!
xxx
Faj10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sana4kinha

Hi faj..just read ur ff..amazing..u r an awesome writer..the last scene was filled with passion and love..do write more..all the best for ur exams..do well..

Awww, thank you! Next part is coming up in a minute!
Faj10 thumbnail
Hey guys, so as I said in the morning I would update after school, I've finally managed to finish it but I don't think this is as good as any of the other parts. But anywayz here it is:
Part 10

Nivi went straight to bed without saying a word to anyone. Nisha and her parents were worried about her but thought that it was because she was tired.

Late at night, Nivi still never managed to get to sleep. She couldn't get rid of Kamya's words and Viren. Nisha was sleeping and woke up to the tossing and turning of Nivi. Nisha was concerned about Nivi now. She had to find out what was wrong.

She went up to Nivi and said, "Nivi, what's wrong?"

"Nothing." Nivi replied.

"Are you sure? You haven't said a word to anyone since you come back from the wedding. Is everything ok?" Nisha said looking worried.

"Yeah everything's fine. Just work, got loads to do. Sorry if I disturbed you. Go back to sleep." Nivi replied.

Nisha said fine but still wasn't feeling as if Nivi had told her the truth.

Nivi lied back down into bed. Why didn't I tell her? I have to get it off my chest. I'll tell her now. But when she turned back to talk to Nisha, she had already fallen asleep. Doesn't matter, she's helped me enough. I don't want to drag her in after what she's been through, I should be helping her, not the other way around. Goodnight Nisha.

MORNING

Nivi had done her normal routine of waking up and getting ready for work. She felt a little nervous to be once again be working with Viren. She didn't want to be around him after yesterday. The thought of everything was killing her inside. She acted normal around her parents so they didn't suspect anything and they didn't. She behaved in her normal way and believed yesterday was a one off. Nisha was still upstairs but wasn't sleeping. Nivi was on her mind. What's wrong with her? She thought. I have to find out. I know!

Nivi left for work and say bye to her parents. When she got there, she didn't find Viren anywhere. She was a bit relieved but then again she knew it wasn't going to last that long. But where was he?

VIREN'S HOUSE

Back at his house, he was running late. He urgently wanted to see his Nivi. However Kamya had other things on her mind. She was telling Viren not to go to work today as he had worked really hard yesterday. But he kept on saying that Nivi was there alone and how could she do all the work by herself.

"She can do the work by herself. Have you seen much she did on Shruti's wedding?" Kamya said.

"I know but still it's not fair on her!" Viren replied back.

"How much work do you have?" Kamya asked.

Viren replied not that much. Kamya kept on asking him loads of questions so that she could get her final answer.

Kamya asked quickly, "Do you want to go work because you want to see Nivi?"

Because Viren was answering the questions short, fast and simple, he answered yes and fell in the trap of his Tayiji.

She looked very happy and pleased with what she had done. Viren however, looked a bit worried and changed his answer to a no.

Viren said that he is going work and immediately ran out of the door. Kamya was laughing as he left the door.

AT THE OFFICE

Nivi had done nothing as she had no work to do. She got up and looked out of the window and the thoughts came back in her mind. What was she going to say to Viren? That was going through her head when she felt someone hug her from the back. She was scared, but heard a voice say, "I love you."
She knew straight away that it was Viren. He rested his chin on her shoulder and said, "What's wrong?"

She turned back and out of his embrace and said, "Someone might see!"

"So?" he replied.

He was about to hug her again when she put her hands on his arms and said, "Don't, please?" with a cute little expression on her face.

He couldn't say no so agreed but said outside of work he could hug and kiss her. She didn't reply but sat down.

Viren was going to say something when his phone rang, he was needed in the boss's office so had to leave. He said bye to Nivi and left her alone with her thoughts. But they all went away when her phone rang and the name Shruti appeared.

"Hello! Di?" she said excitedly.

Shruti replied, "Hi! Where are you?"

"I'm at work but I've got nothing to do!"

"Good then! Why don't you come over our house?"

"Are you back home?"

"Yes I am and I want to see you!"

Nivi replied ok and left without saying anything to Viren.

When she got to Viren's house, Shruti opened the door and hugged her right away. Nivi asked how she was doing and were generally chatting. Shruti really wanted to know about, Viren and Nivi. But that topic never came up once in talk. Shruti was going to ask but her phone rang so couldn't ask.
While she was gone, Nivi went to the kitchen to find Kamya. She said hi and was helping her cook. Nivi wanted to ask about Viren's marriage but didn't have to the courage to. Just ask her! You have a right to know!

"Tayiji, who's that girl you're thinking of getting Viren married to?" Nivi asked in a quiet tone.

Kamya was happy that Nivi asked that and know could tell her the truth.

"Woh ladki tum ho Nivi."

Nivi was shocked and happy inside. "Kya?"

"Ha, remember after Shruti's wedding?" Kamya said and smiled at Nivi.

She was on about the kiss that they both shared. Kamya had seen both of them. How embarrassing Nivi thought!

"Viren, tumhe pasand hai?" Kamya asked even though she didn't need an answer.

Nivi looked down and shied. "I'll take that as a yes then." Kamya said happy.

Nivi was thrilled that Viren wasn't going to get married to someone else. But one thing was still in her mind, how did Kamya see both of them? But she didn't need to ask because Kamya had already said it for her.

"Are you thinking about how I saw you two?" Kamya asked smiling at Nivi.
Nivi gave a small nod still shy.

Kamya explained that upstairs is a balcony and she had gone up there after the guests had left and spotted them two. At first she saw them arguing but then... she stopped there not wanting to embarrass Nivi anymore.

"Now all I need to do is speak to Viren." Kamya said.

"No need to, I will do that for you." Someone said.

Nivi and Kamya turned around to see Shruti standing there listening to their conversation.

Hope you liked this part! Do comment or suggest anything you want in the future chapters! xxx
sandy_nivren thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
it was awesome dear i just loved it 😊 pls update soon
all the best for ur exams.
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Faj very well written 👏... good going ... waiting for ur next update... loved the way viren hugged her.😳
FrozenRain thumbnail
Awesome..:) ..can't wait to read the next part..thnx for the sweet update.
dyhardfan thumbnail
Great chapter... Can't wait for the next chapter. Continue soon dear. Thanks for this, once again Goodluck with your examzh):):)
edwardcullen19 thumbnail
fantastic update dear...loved it very much...continue soon and all the best for the exams