FF: Nivren - Dosti aur Pyaar Chapter 12 Updated - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
Very nice yar... waiting for ur next part 😍 ... please post it soon...

awesome update dear cant wait for next update😊

awesome update dear.

i really luved it

Hey guys! I read all of your comments and wanted to say thank you to all who did. I have an exam 2day so to make me feel a little bit better I wanted to post up a part.

Part 8
A week had passed and Nivi and Viren had not been to each other's houses but saw each other in office. They grew close as friends and knew each others likes and dislikes. They worked on small, successful projects, one of which was to do with marriage. Although both of them were sick of the thought of marriage, this was their job and had to do it. However, the project decided to take a turn and ended up needing photo's of bridal attire. There were no last minute models to do it, so Viren and Nivi had to do it themselves.

Viren was wearing a cream coloured sherwani with red and silver work on it. Nivi was wearing a red bridal lehenga with gold work on it. She had to have her makeup done and wear all the heavy jewellery which she felt a little uncomfortable in. She found it a bit hard to walk but managed to get there in the end.

Viren couldn't stop looking at her when she first came out. He was taking the pictures and admiring her when he looked at the photos. When she wasn't looking, Viren took out his phone and sneakily took a picture of Nivi. He wanted to see Nivi's face when she wasn't around him.

When they were taking the photos, Nivi felt a strange feeling inside her. She never experienced something like it. Whenever Viren was around her or close to her, it felt like a shock went through her body. Was she starting to like Viren? No. It couldn't be, could it? She didn't know. She was confused. Could she really love someone she met a week ago? To her, it felt like they knew each other for a long time. In that time, she already had a new family. Viren's family. To her, it began to feel as if they were her family. She was becoming increasingly worried as to why she was thinking this. What do I do? Nisha! The person she trusts the most, she was going to tell.

Nivi was thinking all this when she felt a shake on her shoulder. It was Viren. He looked worried.

"Are you ok?" he asked as he noticed her just staring at the floor.

She stood up and their eyes met. Her legs felt like jelly as if they were going to collapse. She finally got the courage to stand straight and smile. With that she said, "Yeah, just a bit tired that's all."

Viren believed her, seen as though she had to wear a heavy lehenga with lots of jewellery most of the day. He said that they were finished and that they should get changed. Nivi agreed and went.

She felt relieved when she got changed back in her simple, red salwar kameez. It felt a whole load of weight was taken off her shoulder. She suddenly got a phone call from Nisha.

"Nivi, come home now!" Nisha said sounding excited.

But before Nivi could ask why, she cut off the phone.

Nivi was worried so left immediately sending a text to Viren saying she had to go.

Viren was in his cabin thinking he'd drop off Nivi when he got a text message from her. Have to go home, emergency.

Viren's heart sank a little when he read that because he wouldn't get to see her. But, he still had her photo that he took of her. He found the image and looked at it. Do you love me or not?

Nivi reached home scared thinking what could have happened. When she entered her house, her mom made her sit down quickly.

"Nivi beta, look at this photo." Niharika said handing an image of a boy.

Nivi rolled her eyes and said, "Mom, you know I don't want to get married now!"

She was really thinking about Viren.

Nivi stood up and went upstairs. She chucked her bag on her bed and went near her window. She leaned against the wall and let the wind blow on her to get some fresh air. Do I love him? Can I love him? Does he love me? These questions were going through her mind when she felt a hand on her shoulder.

"What's up with you?" Nisha asked worried by her facial expressions.

Nivi looked down and said, "I need your help."

Nisha was confused but Nivi told her about what she was feeling and said, "I don't know whether I love him or not. Am I being crazy?"

"I don't know, but there maybe a way to find out." Nisha replied.

"About being crazy?" Nivi asked confused.

"No silly! About if you love him!" Nisha said.

Nivi was still confused as to how they were going to find out if she loved him or not. Nisha told her to close her eyes first. Nivi was finding this pointless but when she closed her eyes, Viren's face appeared. A smile grew on her face.

"I take it you found your answer!" Nisha said.

Nivi opened her eyes still smiling and said, "Ha, mein usko pyaar karta hoon!"

Later on that evening, Nisha tried to call Shruti but she didn't have her number and she didn't have Viren's either. The only way was to get Nivi's phone but couldn't. She had tried everything to get it like, hiding under the table, locking her in the bathroom but nothing worked! Eventually, she gave up and decided not to bother, whatever happened from there was between Viren and Nivi.

Viren on the other hand hadn't heard anything from Nisha. He was talking to
Shruti about it. "Just tell her!" Shruti said annoyed at the fact he wasn't telling her about his feelings for her.

"Ok! But not now!" He said.

Shruti sighed and Viren heard it.

"I'll tell her on your wedding day!"

"Are you mad? What if she says no. No offense or anything but if you're miserable so will my wedding!" Shruti exclaimed.

"Don't worry. But I need to know don't I? He said.

So Viren was planning on telling Nivi on Shruti's wedding day. What would happen on the day? Would Viren get his answer?

Next up – WEDDING DAY!
What did you think? Comment below and if you have any suggestions you want in the future parts then please say! Thank you! xxx
loved it ... so nivi also started feeling for viren... hope b4 he tell her his love, nisha tells shruthi or viren about nivi's feeling...
It was good dear..so Nivren are in love..😍
Wow Nivi loves Viren too:) can't wait for the next chapter... Thanks dear.
Superb dear, please update soon.
Hey guys! I'm sooo sorry that I have took this long to post up another part!!!!!! I have had exams and am going to be having more exams in the coming weeks so it is going to be hard to post up parts but I will try. As you all know that CCBM has ended and I am sad about that but I am going to carry on my FF if you guys want. So here is the next part!

Part 9
Shruti's wedding day had arrived. Everyone was busy checking everything, making sure nothing was wrong or put out of place. Shruti was nervous and needed Nivi by her side.

"VIREN!" Shruti shouted.

"Ha Di!" Viren said coming into the room.

"Phone Nivi and tell her to come over now." She said.

"Ok." He replied not knowing why she wanted her to come over.

He immediately called Nivi after.

"Hello, ha Viren bolo."

"Di wants you to come over now!"

"Abhi?"

"Ha pata nahi kyu."

"Teek hai mein abhi aati hoon. Bye."

When Nivi arrived, everyone was busy that they didn't notice her by the door.

Even Viren passed her without looking!

Kamya was rushing past when Nivi grabbed her arm, "Tayiji slow down!"

"Arre Nivi beta, tum kab aayi?" she asked.

"Bas abhi" she replied "Di kaha hai?"

Kamya said that she was in her room so Nivi made her way up. When she went in she saw Shruti pacing up and down the room. Shruti stopped when she saw Nivi. She went up to her and dragged her into the room.

"What's wrong Di, why did you want me to come over now?" Nivi asked concerned.

Shruti said nothing and to wait there. Nivi was growing even more confused.

Shruti came back and gifted Nivi with a beautiful blue saree.

"Yeh kya? Di I can't..."

Shruti interrupted, "Yes you can! You accepted me as your sister right?"

Nivi accepted defeat and took the present. Shruti smiled and hugged Nivi.

"Actually I did call you for something else. I'm so nervous, I hope everything goes right." Shruti said.

Nivi reassured her and said everything would be fine.
LATER ON

Everyone was ready including Shruti. Nivi had put the final touches on her and looked at her.

"You look gorgeous Di!" Nivi said.

Shruti thanked her and said that it was because of her of that she was looking stunning today.

It was time. Nivi took Shruti downstairs, everyone turned to see Shruti. Viren saw everyone turning but didn't know why. He turned around and saw the two standing at the top making their way down. Viren was thinking, when did Nivi come, I didn't see her? He looked at her and she looked remarkable in the saree given to her by Shruti. Her hair was curled and left out. Viren couldn't stop staring at her.

They had been separated when the ceremony was happening. Nivi actually couldn't see Viren at all. A little while later, it was time for Shruti to leave.

Kamya had tears in her eyes and so did Shruti, she couldn't keep them in. She was sobbing really badly. When she went to Viren, she hugged him and whispered in his ears, "Make sure you tell!"

She went over to Nivi and hugged her as well saying, "Look after Tayiji and Viren please!"

Nivi replied in a whisper saying, "Of course I will."

They dropped her of outside and waved her off. It was time for the guests to go as well. Nivi and Viren were speaking to some of them when Nivi felt a tap on her shoulder. She turned around to see her old friend Ayaan. She hugged him straight away. From a distance, Viren watched this and felt both sad and angry. Nivi and Ayaan were talking about the old times and caught up with what was happening. Viren stormed up to Nivi and said to Ayaan, "Hi, I need to speak to Nivedita." With a smile on his face it soon wiped off when he turned his back.

He grabbed Nivi by the wrist and pulled her away from everyone outside so no one would see them.

"Viren, what's wrong?" Nivi asked confused by his actions.

"What's wrong? Who was he?" he asked angrily.

"Just a friend."

"Just a friend? He seemed like more!" he was fuming now.

Nivi was shocked at what he was saying. But before she could say anything, he said, " I can't believe you didn't me! I thought we were friends!"

"We are!" Nivi said quietly.

"Then why didn't you tell me? If you had then I probably wouldn't have..." Viren stopped when he realised what he was going to say in his anger.

Nivi herself was getting annoyed at Viren because he wasn't giving her a chance to talk.

"Wouldn't have what Viren? You know what forget that! Why don't you listen to me? Don't answer that! Now listen up! The person you saw me with is a friend of mine, just a friend and nothing more!" she shouted at him.

Viren was still not convinced said, "Yeah right!"

Nivi heard that and shouted again, "I don't know why you're not believing me! You want to know the truth, then listen! I don't like him, I love you!"

Viren stood there shocked as to what he was hearing. The girl he loved since he met her had just claimed her love for him while he was there accusing her of liking someone else. Viren felt really bad, "Usko nahi?" he asked in a calmer tone.

"Nahi, mein tumse..." Nivi started when she felt Viren pull her and kiss her on the lips.

Nivi responded back by turning the kiss into a passionate one. Viren's right hand slid up her back and into her hair while his other hand rested on her waist. Nivi wrapped her arms around his neck. A small drop of rain fell on Nivi's cheek and they parted. They both smiled at each other and looked up to see the drops begin to turn into heavy rain. Viren with a mischievous smile took this opportunity to romance more with Nivi. They both were drenched completely. Nivi looked back at Viren and saw him smiling at her. She saw his eyes move, looking at her lips. But before he could make a move, Nivi had already put her lips on his. Viren was taken aback by her but was enjoying the kiss. He went in deeper. When they parted they put their foreheads together and Viren said, "I love you Nivedita!"

Nivi replied, "I love you too Viren!"

Nivi started to shiver a bit because of the rain and Viren noticed. He said for them to go inside and Nivi agreed. When they went inside, Kamya noticed them being very wet and said, "When it rained why didn't you come inside?"

Viren and Nivi smiled at each other. Kamya said for both of them to go upstairs and get changed. So they did. Nivi went to the guest room and Kamya came and gave her a suit. Nivi got changed and thought back to what had happened outside. Viren was in his room also thinking about what happened. He smiled at the thought. He finally told her what he felt! I have to tell Di! But he wanted to wait till tomorrow because well, it was her wedding day after all!

Viren was already downstairs and saw Nivi come downstairs. He loved they way she looked when she had wet hair. He was looking at her but was interrupted when Kamya said, "Viren, tumhe kya hua?"

"Kuch nahi Tayiji." Viren replied hoping she never noticed him looking at Nivi.

Nivi came and sat beside Kamya. "Tayiji, mujhe buk lagi hai. Can you make me something please?" Viren asked as he wanted to be alone with Nivi.

"Teek hai, Nivi mein tere liye kuch bana ti hoon." Kamya said.

Nivi said ok. Viren thought his plan was working that is until Nivi got up to help Kamya. Nivi was feeling shy on staying with Viren alone. He tried to make her stay but all his efforts were vain. Kamya also tried to make her stay because she had worked all day for the wedding but Nivi wouldn't take no for an answer.

In the kitchen Kamya was talking to Nivi. "Nivi, I've never asked you this. Where did you meet Viren?"

Nivi replied saying at the office and recalls the day of what happened and the lunch. Kamya was happy on hearing this. But she needed to find out about Nivi's marriage life. "So, have your parents thought about marriage for you?"

Nivi answered yes but how she wasn't interested in any of the guys. This made Kamya think. "Viren, tumhe kaise laga?"

Nivi was drinking water and nearly choked on it when she heard that question. "Kya? Mera matlab hai ki acha hai lekin kyu?" Nivi said worried, thinking what if Tayiji saw them two before.

"Nahi, bas puch rahi thi. Waise mein bhi uski liye koi dhoond rahi hoon. Tumhe pata hai ki uski type kya hai?" Kamya asked.

"Nahi." Nivi answered plain and simple.

"It doesn't matter, I think the girl I've chosen for him is perfect!" Kamya said.

Nivi looked shocked and sad. She didn't know what to say. Nivi thought about all the moments they shared with Viren. The kiss she remembered and now she regretted doing that. He was going to get married soon for his Tayiji. She couldn't stop that. All this was running through her head when she heard Kamya say that the food was ready and they should go. Nivi nodded and left.
All through out dinner, she hadn't spoken a work. Viren was just admiring her across table.

After they had finished, Nivi said she had to go because she had some important work at home left to do. She lied! She didn't really, she just didn't want to be around Viren. But had to anyway because he was dropping her off.

In the car, Nivi acted normal as if nothing ever happened. There was silence but that was filled with radio playing. Eventually when they arrived at Nivi's house she was about to get out when Viren said cheekily, "Aren't you forgetting something?"

Nivi replied with a smile, "I don't think so." And left.

Viren smiled back and drove off.

Nivi was walking in the house with a sad face thinking back to what Kamya had said. What should I do?

Sorry guys this is long! I am going to try and post up a part tomorrow but don't be surprised if I don't because I have an exam as well. But I hope you liked this part and please do comment!😊xxx

Edited by Faj10 - 12 years ago
Faj... lovely and romantic chapter... hope kamya was thinking nivi in her mind for viren...😳... pls continue soon dear...Edited by Alphabet26 - 12 years ago