Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Faj10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: chandmeinchupi

Loved it dEar do continue soon... Yeh a dance sequence between nivren would be good

Thanx! Suggest a song if u can as I don't really know what song to put for them 2 dance 2!!
Faj10 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Alphabet26

Hi Faj, sorry don't know ur name 😊  The scenes are fabulous,  continue with your imagination, 😉 in the room y they had shruthi, viren and tayaji photo, viren shruthi don't have parents..😕

Viren fell for nivi on the first day 😳 hope their love story starts after some time, ☺️

Hi! yh my name is Faj! The love story will start soon!!!
love_never_dies thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
it is very nice,,,,,,, hope will have some niviren scenes in next chapter,,,, continue soon...
nat_eagle thumbnail
It is really intersting FF continue it
FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
just read chapters 4 and 5...Wowww...it's too good...u r shaping up the story very well...viren already fallen in love with nivi...😃...just loving this new fresh nivren story...can't wait to read the next part...thank u so much for writing this fabulous nivren FF for us...!!
Faj10 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sana4kinha

just read chapters 4 and 5...Wowww...it's too good...u r shaping up the story very well...viren already fallen in love with nivi...😃...just loving this new fresh nivren story...can't wait to read the next part...thank u so much for writing this fabulous nivren FF for us...!!

Thank you soo much!!! it's no probz writing 4 u all!!!
suman4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Just read Chapter 5 sweetie and i luv it...do continue soon cant wait for the next chapter...and i do have a suggestion for your next chapter if you dont mind😳...Viren and Nivi song and dance sequence😍...you dont have to include it...just felt like saying it...luv yaz🤗
Faj10 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Suman_4_NivRen

Just read Chapter 5 sweetie and i luv it...do continue soon cant wait for the next chapter...and i do have a suggestion for your next chapter if you dont mind😳...Viren and Nivi song and dance sequence😍...you dont have to include it...just felt like saying it...luv yaz🤗

Thanx!!! I luv the suggestion!! What song wud u lyk 2 c them dance 2??????
suman4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Faj10

Thanx!!! I luv the suggestion!! What song wud u lyk 2 c them dance 2??????

Not sure about wut song...u choose and let it be a surprise for me...or sumone else cud suggest one...cuz im really bad at choosing songs for our awsum NivRen
Faj10 thumbnail
Hi everyone! U all hav asked me 2 put a song in the next part of the chapter! Do u hav any suggestions of wat song 2 put in becuz I am no good at picking a song that will go with them???