Users

Frequent Posters

dyhardfan thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
That was great... Please continue soon.
-aamina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Very good start. I am looking forward to reading the next chapter. Please continue
Faj10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I read through all of your comments and wanted to say thank you. Anywayz, you guys wanted the next part so here you go:

Part 2

Viren was at his home getting ready. Today he was running late because his sister Shruti decided to pour water all over him!

Viren being the annoying type, pushed his limits and played a prank on Shruti and that too a day before her mehendi day.

He was responsible for getting her saree from the shop she ordered from. He just couldn't resist to play a joke on her and bought a duplicate. He put mud on it and ripped it. He knew that she would freak out seeing the disaster in front of her

When he got home, he gave her the box with the duplicate saree in. When she opened it, she was horrified at what she saw.

She cried to her Aunt, " Tayiji, Tayiji!!!"

Kamya was worried and ran from the kitchen to the living room, " What happened?"

" Dekh yeh Viren ne kya kiya. He ruined my saree!!"

"Maine? I gave you what the man in the store gave me." Viren said with a smile.

Kamya knew this was one of Viren's pranks. She pulled on his ear and said, " Badmaash! It's your sister's mehendi tomorrow and your playing a joke?"

"AAHH Tayiji!" Viren screamed, " Ok ok sorry! I just wanted to see her reaction!"

Not able to finish his sentence, " Ab dekh liya na meri reaction?" Shruti said wiping her tears away. " Ab mein dekh ti hu teri reaction!"

Viren confused asked, " To what?"

He regretted asking that.

" To this!" Shruti said enthusiastically while pouring cold water over Viren.

Viren just stood there frozen like statue while Shruti was laughing her head off with her Aunt Kamya.

Viren didn't like them laughing at him, " You know, mere paas tumhari aasli dress he lekin mujhe laagta hai ki I should put mud on that too and rip it." He said looking all smug.

Shruti stopped laughing and said, " Dekh yeh na Tayiji!"

" Viren, go and get the saree and say sorry to your sister!" Kamya said.

"I'm joking! I wouldn't do that to my sister!" Viren said reassuring her.

Viren went out to his car to get the real saree and gave it to her. She seemed happy with it. He also said sorry and she forgave him. She also said sorry for pouring water all over him. Viren got changed again and left straight away for work. He felt really good, as if something was going to change for him. He didn't know what it was but his life was going to change for the better.

So what did you think of the 2nd part? Please comment and let me know how I'm doing!!! I might post part 3 later on in the day if you guys want!!

Edited by Faj10 - 12 years ago
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
beautiful wait for ur next part sweeeti
FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome...just read ur character sketch and the two chapters...loved both the chapters...can't wait to read the next chapter...pls if possible give us nivren meeting soon...😃...thank u so much for this nice ff...!!🤗
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesum yaar love it soo much plz continue anything with nivren are close to my heart plz continue sorry for late replyy.
warg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful ff dear...pls continue soon...wanna see nivren's first meeting!!
Loved te chapters very much...
luvsKinha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey nice intro...
do continue waiting for next update
Silver__Star thumbnail
lOVED yur FF.. sweetiie loolll,,,,,,, Carry on with it and Upload Chapter 2 
sandy_nivren thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail