TOI: Filmy chakkar at Moon's place

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged

Filmi-chakkar at Moon's place

Neha Maheshwri, TNN | May 24, 2011, 12.00am IST

Moon Banerrjee's culinary skills were put to test when she had to welcome a special guest at her house, in none other than maverick director Ram Gopal Verma

She and her husband Neeraj Sharma (chief executive producer with RGV) had hosted lunch for the cast of Not A Love Story that was being shot in their building. Incidentally, this is the same building where Neeraj Grover was brutally murdered. A little birdie tells us, "Moon's house was temporarily used by lead actors Mahie Gill and Deepak Dobriyal to lounge around, since there was no space to park vanity vans or for make-up rooms at the location. 

Moon, who's currently seen in Sasural Genda Phool, cooked some Bengal delicacies including mutton curry and maach bhaat for her guests. Now don't be surprised, if she gets an offer to be a part of Ramu's next. After all, the way to a man's heart is through his stomach.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

dent4uDiiviTressaaparakshitijSomerholicGirlinfinity00Keenu.GmjtruelegendYusBeeAshisShwets1502

YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aparakshitijAshis

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Oh here we go again!! Its Tanu with the latest news. What would we do without you?Big smile
Thankyou so much for sharing, I love maach bhaat...yyummmy
Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashis

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
I agree to Shounak, Moon should definetly be in movies , the one where the main criteria is that the ACTOR needs to ACT and nothing else.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aparakshitijAshisYusBee

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

I agree to Shounak, Moon should definetly be in movies , the one where the main criteria is that the ACTOR needs to ACT and nothing else.
I too agree Di , I don't enjoy today's Movies It's all abt Taking off cloths where Old Movies , OMG So much dept in the acting , even actors did fabulous job where now All Chichori Acting Dead  Tell me one actress can show the same depth as smita patil , Shabana Azmi or even All the old Black & White movie actreses . Very Few can wear those shoes Di. I m happy to say that both Moon & Ragini r doing wonders with their rolls .

YusBee

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
you know Nets , just now I am just cleaning my itunes and listening to Mohd Rafi,s song, OMG , really what amazing songs, lyrics and music, you can listen to it 40 years onwards and still gives you the same feeling of joy , serenity and pureness. Same with movies, I have left watching movies ages ago, last one was Tanu weds Manu,because somebody recomended, I have not watched any movies of BIG ACTORS ( honestly they are STARS not actors most of them) the lyrics and songs of todays movie songs are not only vulgor but disgusting to be called songs. My ultimate fear and night mare for Ragini is that she would sign the kind of movies which so called Number One Heroines are signing , I would toh just break down if Ragini would do any such movies which Dipeka, whats her name, Slaman,s GF, forgot her name . Gosh I would be devastated, I wish she doesnt get any offer of such movies as money and big banner might be tempting.

YusBee

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

you know Nets , just now I am just cleaning my itunes and listening to Mohd Rafi,s song, OMG , really what amazing songs, lyrics and music, you can listen to it 40 years onwards and still gives you the same feeling of joy , serenity and pureness. Same with movies, I have left watching movies ages ago, last one was Tanu weds Manu,because somebody recomended, I have not watched any movies of BIG ACTORS ( honestly they are STARS not actors most of them) the lyrics and songs of todays movie songs are not only vulgor but disgusting to be called songs. My ultimate fear and night mare for Ragini is that she would sign the kind of movies which so called Number One Heroines are signing , I would toh just break down if Ragini would do any such movies which Dipeka, whats her name, Slaman,s GF, forgot her name . Gosh I would be devastated, I wish she doesnt get any offer of such movies as money and big banner might be tempting.
I agree  Di , When I see old movies Nutan or Waheeda Raheman Or other actresses So much depth Di. Everything how the character feels it's right there in their eye. No need for them to make weird facial expressions . My fear for Ragini is the same. In bollywood no good scripts for actresses .Last movie I saw was 3 idiots and Only watched it for Amir khan but I loved everything abt that movie . songs ,acting ,  script . I really want to tell directors to plz make more watchable movies specially with family . I only watch Hindi movies once in a while. I went to see Kabhi alvida naa ... And I was pulling my hair within one hour... and V left . V rarely go to see hindi movies now. I'll rather just rent . Hope ragini keep doing Serials than go for movies , if there r no good strong characters.

YusBee

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
Oh Gosh, Kabhi Alvida, I saw the DVD and didnt let my husband watch it , it was such an idiotic movie, No one killed Jessica I liked. Its rather they copy good english movie then try to make there own crap. Now a days you can not watch a movie with your family and yet children are allowed to watch the songs videos of half naked women with rude lyrics. Thank God my children,s Urdu/Hindi is rubbish as they dont understand clearly what it means , and still into disney movies. I feel really sad now that what would be next.

YusBee

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index