India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

i want kokila to hear Aham shouting

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
at Gopi,  then to send gopi with out his knowledge to nanis, at this moment everything being done is done by Gopi yet kokila gets the credit  still,   he thinks kokila is the one behind it what a shock it will be when kokila tells him that Gopi is gone,  n he is responsible.  kokila will not be doing anything for him  so let see then even then i dont want gopi coming back as his personal maid.
i want kokila to tell  Gopi that she is to refuse him reject him just like he did her thats when we will see  what aham really wants a maid or a wife 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jaya.sTraxy101smithasrkhamzanuhaswasthi

Traxy101 Goldie
Traxy101
Traxy101

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Totally agree with you

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suk19

hamzanuha IF-Dazzler
hamzanuha
hamzanuha

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fanbidaai

at Gopi,  then to send gopi with out his knowledge to nanis, at this moment everything being done is done by Gopi yet kokila gets the credit  still,   he thinks kokila is the one behind it what a shock it will be when kokila tells him that Gopi is gone,  n he is responsible.  kokila will not be doing anything for him  so let see then even then i dont want gopi coming back as his personal maid.
i want kokila to tell  Gopi that she is to refuse him reject him just like he did her thats when we will see  what aham really wants a maid or a wife 

My dear Suk, come back to reality. You & I know, the DVs (destructives, Sadhli's apt name for CVs) are never going to end the sob-sob hair-tearing torturous saga. They simply love to do what viewers don't want them to do.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asiabunnysuk19

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hamzanuha

My dear Suk, come back to reality. You & I know, the DVs (destructives, Sadhli's apt name for CVs) are never going to end the sob-sob hair-tearing torturous saga. They simply love to do what viewers don't want them to do.
LOL
swasthi IF-Rockerz
swasthi
swasthi

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged

If this happens it will match one of the FFs. I cannot recollect which one precisely.

Help anyone?
-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swasthi

If this happens it will match one of the FFs. I cannot recollect which one precisely.

Help anyone?

i remember writing one ff about it 
like gopi leaving and going with nani 
koki got credited but koki told him the truth

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swasthi

-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
if Aehem leaves Gopi, this will be a path for me to jump in and get him.  ROFL
only to sort him out 
not to have him personally and abduct him 
KajalPatel278 Newbie
KajalPatel278
KajalPatel278

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
I like this idea...maybe only then will Ahem appreciate Gopi...you know like you never know what you have until you lose it...something like that...but also true...Gopi needs to stay strong too...lets see what happens.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

winter30suk19

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top