Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

PRATIGYA -23rd May Written Update (Page 5)

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged

OK Lovely  Girlsss ,

Will take ur leave now ...

!! for whom the day is beginning Smile

Edited by tanthya - 23 May 2011 at 2:04pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Fallen StarYemi-IFFilza.-Sheena-pooja-menon

Fallen Star IF-Rockerz
Fallen Star
Fallen Star

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Good night Santhya!! Hug
Chat to u tomorrow!! Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

Originally posted by Filza.T

Thanks Tanths! 
Are these people really K's parents, I have doubts on Thakurain especially... alright some of it is part of reality, jealousy and all, but to such extent as shown in the show is too much... looks fake 
can only happen in SP shows! 

Hi Filza..

Reality is a lot stranger than fiction...A lot of this is water downed reality mixed with entertainment but people llike these exist and are a lot worse..

Sheenaaa Hug after so many days!! aaj kal where are you don't see you here? 
i don't know Confused you are right there might be reality in it... maybe i am not able to connect because i have not yet come across or heard of such people in life yet
don't you think this is overdose of evilness and negativity, matlab i mean how can a mother do this! with her own blood! Shocked jealousy has killed all the emotions in her, she is no longer sensitive to her own son's feelings! i just cannot comprehend this, really! 

I am here, sweety..it is you who has done a disappearing act...Ouch

Filza, it is hard for a normal person to connect but as you grow older your understanding of people and their behaviour change and you learn that there are all sorts of people in this world...

Jealousy and insecurities can lead you to do horrible acts...Far worse than what amma is shown to be doing here..Here she is trying to break her son's happiness and nothing else matters to her until she reaches her goal...

everything going wrong in the show, was so disheartened stopped watching it a few weeks back and coming here too... but could not resist this place for long so back... Embarrassed also out of town have vacations... 

true! there are... the outside world is really harsh you know that once you come out of the protective shield of your parents, home, loved ones... but people you think love you can do this is shocking but like you said a reality for many Ouch

i just thought she at least being a mother would not stoop so low but her selfish goals matter more for her then even her own son... such a pity relations like these, parents-kids, are no longer pure and selfless... but then this is what is happening in today's world... Confused one gets to hear so many stories on the news too! 

she is so cruel i hate her! she has no conscience or at least fear of God!! Shocked

Edited by Filza.T - 23 May 2011 at 2:22pm

-Sheena-

Snigdha_Khanam IF-Sizzlerz
Snigdha_Khanam
Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
thanks sisBig smile

tanthya

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged

Thanks Tanths! 
Are these people really K's parents, I have doubts on Thakurain especially... alright some of it is part of reality, jealousy and all, but to such extent as shown in the show is too much... looks fake 
can only happen in SP shows! 

Hi Filza..

Reality is a lot stranger than fiction...A lot of this is water downed reality mixed with entertainment but people llike these exist and are a lot worse..

Sheenaaa Hug after so many days!! aaj kal where are you don't see you here? 
i don't know Confused you are right there might be reality in it... maybe i am not able to connect because i have not yet come across or heard of such people in life yet
don't you think this is overdose of evilness and negativity, matlab i mean how can a mother do this! with her own blood! Shocked jealousy has killed all the emotions in her, she is no longer sensitive to her own son's feelings! i just cannot comprehend this, really! 

I am here, sweety..it is you who has done a disappearing act...Ouch

Filza, it is hard for a normal person to connect but as you grow older your understanding of people and their behaviour change and you learn that there are all sorts of people in this world...

Jealousy and insecurities can lead you to do horrible acts...Far worse than what amma is shown to be doing here..Here she is trying to break her son's happiness and nothing else matters to her until she reaches her goal...

everything going wrong in the show, was so disheartened stopped watching it a few weeks back and coming here too... but could not resist this place for long so back... Embarrassed also out of town have vacations... 

true! there are... the outside world is really harsh you know that once you come out of the protective shield of your parents, home, loved ones... but people you think love you can do this is shocking but like you said a reality for many Ouch

i just thought she at least being a mother she would not stoop so low but her selfish goals matter more for her then even her own son... such a pity relations like these, parents-kids, are no longer pure and selfless... but then this is what is happening in today's world... Confused one gets to hear so many stories on the news too! 

she is so cruel i hate her! she has no conscience or at least fear of God!! Shocked

Her happiness will be shortlived, Filza...Such happiness is never permenant and the sad part is that she finally got some genuine attention from her son which will disappear forever once the truth comes out...It will be her who will long for her son's attention and love..You may end up pitying her...LOL

Actually the episodes aren't bad, Filza and they will get better once the truth is out...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Filza.pooja-menontanthya

Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=starlight123][QUOTE=Filza.T]Thanks 

i just thought she at least being a mother she would not stoop so low but her selfish goals matter more for her then even her own son... such a pity relations like these, parents-kids, are no longer pure and selfless... but then this is what is happening in today's world... Confused one gets to hear so many stories on the news too! 

Her happiness will be shortlived, Filza...Such happiness is never permenant and the sad part is that she finally got some genuine attention from her son which will disappear forever once the truth comes out...It will be her who will long for her son's attention and love..You may end up pitying her...LOL

Actually the episodes aren't bad, Filza and they will get better once the truth is out...

Sheena, you think the truth will be out.. i have doubts really going by their past records... 
have they ever given a logical conclusion to any track... Confused

never can i feel sympathy for this lady... Never!! LOL

how ironic the attention she is getting at present from her son is actually not for her real self but the mask that she is wearing and all this love of his son for her could only be initiated when she started faking in-front of all she has accepted his wife, the person she hates. 

these episodes are depressing... Ouch 

Edited by Filza.T - 23 May 2011 at 2:34pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dhakarn-Sheena-

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Thanks for a wonderful update, Tanthya...The episode seems a lot better than what the article stated...

In this it is quite clear that K has lost some of his indivdualility and I wonder if this separation will enable to recapture that lost K...

Amma still is able to play her double game better and P needs to be more alert..

HugHugHug

tanthya

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=starlight123][QUOTE=Filza.T]Thanks 

Sheena, you think the truth will be out.. i have doubts really going by their past records... 
have they ever given a logical conclusion to any track... Confused

never can i feel sympathy for this lady... Never!! LOL

how ironic the attention she is getting at present from her son is actually not for her real self but the mask that she is wearing and all this love of his son for her could only be initiated when she started faking in-front of all she has accepted his wife, the person she hates. 

these episodes are depressing... Ouch 

It has to come out...There is no other logical conclusion to the track...They cannot hide and forget every crime the Takurs did to P...The separation between son and Takurs will be the next stage to this serial...

It is ironical that K is respecting his mother due to her softening of attitude towards P...It is P who is made to look the uncaring DIL...

tanthya

Go to top