PRATIGYA -23rd May Written Update - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by gees

LOVELY   TANTHSπŸ‘

Thankooo  Geeswa πŸ€—
Originally posted by Fallen Star

Bro for the compliment, But I will always remain the champion of WU...No one can beat me!! 😈 πŸ˜†
ok let's see...but i challenge u for the championshipfor the WU ...i will beat u comprehensively just wa8 nd watch...nd by the way enjoy as much as u can till my exams get overed because after that u won't remain as a champion nd would nt enjoy anymore after thatπŸ˜ƒ

OK Lovely  Girlsss ,

Will take ur leave now ...

!! for whom the day is beginning 😊
Edited by tanthya - 12 years ago
Good night Santhya!! πŸ€—
Chat to u tomorrow!! πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by starlight123

I am here, sweety..it is you who has done a disappearing act...

Filza, it is hard for a normal person to connect but as you grow older your understanding of people and their behaviour change and you learn that there are all sorts of people in this world...

Jealousy and insecurities can lead you to do horrible acts...Far worse than what amma is shown to be doing here..Here she is trying to break her son's happiness and nothing else matters to her until she reaches her goal...

everything going wrong in the show, was so disheartened stopped watching it a few weeks back and coming here too... but could not resist this place for long so back... 😳 also out of town have vacations... 

true! there are... the outside world is really harsh you know that once you come out of the protective shield of your parents, home, loved ones... but people you think love you can do this is shocking but like you said a reality for many 

i just thought she at least being a mother would not stoop so low but her selfish goals matter more for her then even her own son... such a pity relations like these, parents-kids, are no longer pure and selfless... but then this is what is happening in today's world... πŸ˜• one gets to hear so many stories on the news too! 

she is so cruel i hate her! she has no conscience or at least fear of God!! πŸ˜²
Edited by Filza.T - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Filza.T

everything going wrong in the show, was so disheartened stopped watching it a few weeks back and coming here too... but could not resist this place for long so back... 😳 also out of town have vacations... 

true! there are... the outside world is really harsh you know that once you come out of the protective shield of your parents, home, loved ones... but people you think love you can do this is shocking but like you said a reality for many 

i just thought she at least being a mother she would not stoop so low but her selfish goals matter more for her then even her own son... such a pity relations like these, parents-kids, are no longer pure and selfless... but then this is what is happening in today's world... πŸ˜• one gets to hear so many stories on the news too! 

she is so cruel i hate her! she has no conscience or at least fear of God!! πŸ˜²

Her happiness will be shortlived, Filza...Such happiness is never permenant and the sad part is that she finally got some genuine attention from her son which will disappear forever once the truth comes out...It will be her who will long for her son's attention and love..You may end up pitying her...πŸ˜†

Actually the episodes aren't bad, Filza and they will get better once the truth is out...

Thanks for a wonderful update, Tanthya...The episode seems a lot better than what the article stated...

In this it is quite clear that K has lost some of his indivdualility and I wonder if this separation will enable to recapture that lost K...

Amma still is able to play her double game better and P needs to be more alert..

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Originally posted by Filza.T

i hope so yaar but don't trust these CVs...   

alright Sheena going now talk to you later take care πŸ€—  

Gudnite and sweet dreams...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—