Navya

~written update for 23rd MAY~<3<3

triasha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
                                           Epi starts wid Anant giving NAVYA the letter...appy comes in between and anant leaves...navya tries to open the letter as if she is searching something in her bag...*bechari laddo foot rahe hai dil mein and wo appy kababr mein haddi*πŸ˜›she said appy to laid down she is searching her book...she opens the letter there written raat k dus baje playground ke peche main tumhara intezaar karunga.*bekaboo song plays in the bg*πŸ˜›...and she is lyk on seventh heaven...her eyes twinkled looked at the watch its 10.13 then..
...appy bak bak kar rahi hai...navya restless...😳...she makes bahana of her headpain and said she is going to search for medicine and rushes ...its 10.30 and anant was about to leave...she runs happily...anant was abt to leave realises navya came...navya wondred how did he realise...πŸ˜ƒ...

there navya's father asked her motherwhats the matter wid renuka and dadi tabhi dadi arrives and tells that she is not finding it good ...father gets angry dadi was hurt...and thenmother says nothinbg wrong agar kuch probs hoti to renuka must hav said...

there navya came and said anant she made bahana...anant looking at her*omggg sooo romantic* ☺️and smiling cutely ...navya asks will u not say ntehing anant says i hav one question...kal tumne mujhe kiss kiya tha...navya blushes...anant comes close*ufff* and says if yes then dont say nething...navya remains silent...anant puts his face near her and says he will not let her go widout getting his due kiss in his senses.😳.*naughty boy*...

navya wants to go...tabhi navya's father calls there to talk to her...mam asks him to call later as she will call navya...she goes to call navya in her room...*i am scared pakde na jaye*

anant holds her back they were close*hayeee high voltage tha tab*😲..he puts her head on her head...and she also gives in...she was about to go...tabhi he prevents takes her hands and kisses it...navya blushes...*uff guysss kya epi tha...complete bekabooo*πŸ€ͺ

*precap*:aur kya guys...they may hav the traditional kiss tomorrow...get readyyy*will they do or not??*πŸ€—πŸ˜

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
AWESOME episode!! Thanks for the update! I'm so eager to watch it!!
Fallen-Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thnx for the fab update!!
shenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thnx for the update!
m dying to watch tomorrows episode 😊
i sooo want them to kiss..atleast then it will be harder for them to ignore their feelings for each other! the kiss will remind them of their romance even after the break up and so can fight for their love πŸ˜‰
love AnYa

Rabbe veh! Kya hai teri marzi. Ha ha ha.

I am dying to watch this episome. So romantic and cute. But i don,t think they will kiss...their family values will come up in their minds at that time.
Cool_priya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanz fr the update awesum episode...