Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The Day : 23rd May 2011 (Page 8)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
30 [44.12%]
38 [55.88%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

bhallarox IF-Dazzler
bhallarox
bhallarox

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Tanya Di, I was just thinking that today must have been a very long episode for you to update and I feel very guilty for having you do all of it, so would you like for me to update tomorrow-Thursday. Thanks again for your gr8 updates darling, they are awesomeSmile I can totally understand why you did not update for the other segments of the other shows, if I were updating today I would have defintely not done the other segments too as I don't know the other people in the shows (except for the leads of their show)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwap

bhallarox IF-Dazzler
bhallarox
bhallarox

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Will the promo of where Sacvita Aai and Sulochana Aai fighting over mangoes at market ever occur furing the show?

Edited by bhallarox - 23 May 2011 at 8:52pm
LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhallarox

Will the promo of where Sacvita Aai and Sulochana Aai fighting over mangoes at market ever occur furing the show?
Hehehe I dont think so.. I felt it was only for pomotion...Tongue
Instead of Sulo Aai and Savita Aai Dharmu was in the same place LOL

bhallarox

bhallarox IF-Dazzler
bhallarox
bhallarox

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArManFan1

Oh yes, Dharmesh was in that market talking with Manju on the phoneLOL That fight was very cute between the two aai's wasn't it? There is 1 problem though, Rasika is still evil, do you think by the end of the serial she iwll also become good Rachna Di?
bhallarox IF-Dazzler
bhallarox
bhallarox

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Nice talking to you today Tanya Di and Rachna Di, and gaurimsha but I am going to hit the bed now as I am very tiredSleepy Good night dears, see you tomorrowSmile

LovePRSoham

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Ajit hasa valid reason for beignangry and I feel sorry for him in a way but not satish . .I know he is angry that Manav slapped his wife but what about Manav's baby ...has he even once thought about the way his spoilt wife pushed a pregnant woman down  just because she was angry ...
Archana was satish's friend once upon a time .he has not even once asked how she is after he saw himself how she was hurt ...shame on him ...
And it is this Archana only who is trying  to sort out his problem now ...

Exactly, I can understand Ajit and Manav's troubles but I don't like the way he has sided with Varsha in blaming Manav and Archana for what happened, Varsha caused her own misery. Manav slapping Varsha was an impulsive decision because she pushed his pregnant wife and insulted her repeatedly before that. Satish has disappointed me with the way he has behaved. It is all the more reason why I am disappointed in Sulochana for inviting them. I would have preferred a small gathering with Vinod, Madhuri who should have been invited and their parents.

vishwap

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 9:15pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ArManFan1

Oh yes, Dharmesh was in that market talking with Manju on the phoneLOL That fight was very cute between the two aai's wasn't it? There is 1 problem though, Rasika is still evil, do you think by the end of the serial she iwll also become good Rachna Di?
Bhalla anything can happen... If we see Savita Aai was not that bad as she was shown after Arman reunion.. She did not like Archana but this time she did not even care for Manav..

Also Varsha she was the one who wanted her Kanyadaan to be done by ArMan but see what she is doing today..

Even when Dharmu was introduced he was totally different.. He was always money minded but not a cheater but today ...

In the same way Rasika Aai can also change.. Can never predict these characters they can do anything at anytime.. If we see she had started to change when she was in the chawl and Ajit working with Dharmu and Vandu asked her to help the chawl people.. But again nothing happened much after that..

Anyways Good Night Bhalla.. Nice talking to you as well Smile
Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
OK I am going to be the Devil's  advocate abt Satish..

Satish is trying to keep it cool as he knows his wife..She is having her self a pity party and is on a soap box for a while..He is tryingnot  to have his wife create more problems...he could have left the place per Varsha's wish but he gave singal to varshu to just stay and sit down..I thought that was courtious and diplomatic as ArMan are family..

Just b/c he does not say anything does not mean he is rude...SOmetimes it is better to be quiet than say or do something which can make it worst..

Sulo made a big mistake by doing this party...The whole atmosphere was sooo not family happy event..

I feel SaSha and VanJit were ambushed by Sulo The Sanskar ki devi  and Rassi the Evil vamp's by getting them to ArMan's anniv party...

Even ArMan felt uncomfortable as SaSha or VanJit..

Edited by Dabulls23 - 23 May 2011 at 9:19pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapbonnefille

Go to top