Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The Day : 23rd May 2011 (Page 6)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
30 [44.12%]
38 [55.88%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 6:53pm | IP Logged

I did not understand the calculation part as well.

Manav took advance back which is Rs 50000..He got Savita Aai's Jewellery back and I think it was Rs 41000 or 41500... Bank I think it was somewhere Rs 10000 difference (last time when he asked the balance when Archu was in hospital was Rs 90000).

Out of Rs 50000 Manav had money to buy saree as well Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bhallarox

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
Manav said he got some more money from his deals ...so the money part works out .I think he has made soem more money out of soem business dealings ..The little one is bringing luck for daddy ...about time ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bhallaroxgaurimisha

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Manav said he got some more money from his deals ...so the money part works out .I think he has made soem more money out of soem business dealings ..The little one is bringing luck for daddy ...about time ...
oh k did not hear this as my nephew was screaming in the house while I was watching the episode Angry.. I wish Manav's business flourishes soon and he gets his own license.. Satish is acting wierd esp when Varsha is with him,... He did not even wish Manav and Archana on their anniversary.. He was one of the main reasons for Archana eloping and see now he is least bothered.. He is becoming hen pecked husband like Vinod Angry

bhallarox

bhallarox IF-Dazzler
bhallarox
bhallarox

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArManFan1

[QUOTE=Tanyaz]Manav said he got some more money from his deals ...so the money part works out .I think he has made soem more money out of soem business dealings ..The little one is bringing luck for daddy ...about time ...
oh k did not hear this as my nephew was screaming in the house while I was watching the episode Angry.. I wish Manav's business flourishes soon and he gets his own license.. Satish is acting wierd esp when Varsha is with him,... He did not even wish Manav and Archana on their anniversary.. He was one of the main reasons for Archana eloping and see now he is least bothered.. He is becoming hen pecked husband like Vinod Angry
[/QUOTE

Rachna, even I am wondering what has happpened to Satish. He is acting so cold toward Archana and Manav.Angry Rachna, are you angry with the way Ajit has also been acting cold toward Manav as well? Notice how he did not bother to wish Manav happy anniversary eitherAngrySavita and ArMAn were the best today in my opinion. Also, Rachna I heard you were not felling so well. Is everything alright, dear?

LovePRSoham

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Yes Bhalla m fine now.. Thanks Tongue...

I still feel Ajit has a reason to be Angry on Manav but I did not like Satish yesterday..  Ajit atleast went without seeing Manav but Satish sat there like an idol without saying anything or even wishing ArMan... That was really cold...

Both Ajit and Satish knows Manav well.. Manav directly hurted Ajit by calling him a theif.. But Satish it was not a big thing.. I know he is hurt as Manav slapped his wife in front of many but I think by now he should have known Varsha as well and her behaviour.. Manav was wrong in slapping Varsha but Varsha was also wrong in giving guilt trips to Manav and Archana and also shouting at Manav...

bhallarox

mandy0310 Channel Moderator
mandy0310
mandy0310

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
I don't think Manav will have money problems, at least not like before. Now he and Archana are back with Savita, so I am sure they'll be able to save more money now. I really hope Manav and Archana's problems are over, they've struggled a lot

vishwapbhallarox

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
Ajit hasa valid reason for beignangry and I feel sorry for him in a way but not satish . .I know he is angry that Manav slapped his wife but what about Manav's baby ...has he even once thought about the way his spoilt wife pushed a pregnant woman down  just because she was angry ...
Archana was satish's friend once upon a time .he has not even once asked how she is after he saw himself how she was hurt ...shame on him ...
And it is this Archana only who is trying  to sort out his problem now ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapmandy0310gaurimisha

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

I don't think Manav will have money problems, at least not like before. Now he and Archana are back with Savita, so I am sure they'll be able to save more money now. I really hope Manav and Archana's problems are over, they've struggled a lot
definitely , one big reason feason for manav's financial mess was because he always had to find a place to live and start from scratch .Hopefully that will not happen now ...

vishwapgaurimisha

Go to top