Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The Day : 23rd May 2011 (Page 4)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
30 [44.12%]
38 [55.88%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Savita for her one sentence "Do take care of the baby" b4 leaving ArMan's kholi...Her love for the son and grand child one can see the true feeling..
 Oh I loved that scene .. what wonderful acting  .Today there was so much love in Savita's eyes for Archana's baby ..
This baby is indeed lucky that it is bringing  the whole family together ...

She invited her friend Bharti from out of town and not Mannu's sister..If it was not for the evil Manju telling Maha Evil Rassi they would not be there..So no issue with Ajit from MOI...Protocols must be followed..
I was so happy that the Kaarnjkars did nto invite Rasika ...LOL

Archu looked gorgeous in pink saree..Liked her hair but would have been better if she wore it down completely..She has gorgeous hair and they should not put fake topi on her head everyday...Grrr
Saree was nice na , I love gold work on this shade of peach pink ...really pretty saree ...

Mannu needs new wardrobe and desiger...He looked totally out of place for his own anniversary party..Did he not see Archu all dressed up b4 leaving the house? Even his parents were dressed up...Damo had a haircut for the party.  
 I know ...Poor manav , he is not that into clothes , is he???
 But at least he got himself a new shirt

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapDabulls23

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by star_wars

Maha was too long and tedious.  It started well but then I got tired and lost interest.  Thanks to Tanyaz for her brilliant WU.. Hats off to you.ClapClap

My vote goes to Savita.  She was too good today..  Show us more jealous/playful scenes like that between her, Manav and Archana.  Not hate and abuse.  Liked Arman too. The V sisters are goners. Dharmesh has no shame for a so called rich businessman...uff LOLLOL

Karen , I am also getting myself ready for a test on 3rd June , also it's a day off and my boys were goign out with their friends for a picnic so I had  to get a picnic basket ready with tandoori chicken sandwiches ...and juices etc ...
I got up at 6 in the morning so that I could cover the episode properly ...

I have been a good girl today ...Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

star_wars

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

I
Archana looked gorgeous today!! Congrats ArMan on their first wedding anniversary, look forward to seeing more of the celebration in tommorow's epi

I think we wil lsee the trouble makers bite the dust tomorrow ..It's going to be a happy show tomorrow as well...Smile

bhallarox.Mandy.

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArManFan1

First of All Congrats to ArMan for their first Confused wedding anniversary..

I just loved today's MS Episode.. Much Much better compared to other ME or MS...

You know , even I liked  it ...Much betetr than the other ones before ...bit too long though ...

I would have loved to vote for Deshmukh Family if that was the option...

Oh damn , I wish I had thought of that ..I was so tired after the update that it just didn't come  in my mind...

But anyways my vote goes to Savita Aai today.. Her character showed a 180 degrees turn today..
First of all she left her ego and then she was not greedy Thumbs Up

1. I loved Savita Aai for giving away the gold to get her son released... She always loved gold and money but she did not care for anything today... Best part was she called her son her gold...

2. She asked forgiveness.. Again a great welcoming change seen from Savita Aai..

3. She did Graha Pravesh with full arms.. Loved that scene.. Everyone was so happy... Esp I loved Manav in that scene.. His smile was so unlike Manav Wink..

4. She asked Archana to take care of the baby.. Oh atlast someone apart from Manav is concerned about the poor baby Thumbs Up

5. Loved her happy conversation with Sulo Aai.. Both the Aai's looked very so friendly and happy together..

6. She keeps tanuting Archana but this time in a loving way.. Loving Savita Aai and Archana relation a lot... 

Absolutely ..I love all your reasons ...
 My most favourite scene today was when Savita tells Archna to take care of the baby ...

LovePRSoham

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

I
Archana looked gorgeous today!! Congrats ArMan on their first wedding anniversary, look forward to seeing more of the celebration in tommorow's epi

I think we wil lsee the trouble makers bite the dust tomorrow ..It's going to be a happy show tomorrow as well...Smile

I hope so, this is a happy occassion for them. I want to see everyone having fun and enjoying themselves. I think that Varsha may get to adopt after all thanks to ArMan then she'll probably be nice to them again until she decides to throw another tantrum. I am just sick of her attitude, same with Vaishali

Edited by bollywoodcrazed - 23 May 2011 at 5:30pm

Tanyaz

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
Hey Di dont worry... Even we had added Deshmukh Family then options would have reduced further LOL... I know it was too long episode and you had to do WU Embarrassed.. But hats off to you Di on the WU.. Very nice Update Clap

star_warsTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
Thanks Rachna .It was a nice happy show today eevn though it was long .I ahd fun doing  the  update ...Smile

star_warsLovePRSoham

Thanee IF-Dazzler
Thanee
Thanee

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
Though I like each Arman scenes...from the prison...to Savita house...
From  the Mandhir to the party...they were fabulous...
I will congratulate them..for their 1 year Anniv...or 2 don't know..even now...but wish them all happiness...they come from very far...to be here..today..
I'll say hats off...even some made their best to seperate them...here Arman can say..."Hama pyar jitte gaya".Heart...wish them all the best...even their worst is not finished...but they are together..they will face them as usual..I trust them for that...

Now my like and dislike...
..I said  Archu was awesome...wonderful...beautiful..in pink...she rarely put that colour...she was..gorgeous...I like her earings.too..so cute...
Thumbs Up...She come.here..very well dressed...for her Anniversary...party. .even she don't know..where she was going normally Winkok..Archu...was superb..ClapThumbs Up

Manv GrrrAngry..now...first I take my head D'ohmy hair was in my hand...Angrywhen I saw this grey shirt on him...my god...they have no more shirt for him...years after years he put the same shirt..help him..Thumbs Up I can't see him with that...sorry to say that..its impossible for me..I know some will tell me but your are free don't watch ect..but.."Kya karou"...I like him too...so..want him to be..cute..without a tight grey shirt...Thumbs Down

What happen with his hair..I think he must go to a hairdresser.. ..what he is doing with his hair..his hairstyle is so "little boy"...for me...Please CV's do something..Don't let our Manv in that state...You made him become more older or younger..don't know..what you want...no..we want our Manv.cute ..with good hairstyle...not like that...D'ohSorry to say that...as if he put a hat on his head..Shocked.LOL His new shirt..not bad...at least..a new one..Thumbs Up a Maha San...but for our Mannu...nothing change...Unhappy thanks god his lovely smile cover all..my dislike...His smile and eyes..I'm..Day Dreaming otherwise..Thumbs Down

I begin..with though I like Arman..and I will say .I voted for Savita once more...what I've been waiting till long long time...I got it...its a gift for me...She appologise..from deep of her heart..cried..this is what I want to see...A savita..who put ego ..stuborness ..apart. ..accept her beta and her Bahu...Just wonderful scenes of Savita...I vote for Savita for her Maa ka pyar...and a Saas Bahu ka Rishta..which is beginning...Thumbs Up

She save Manv...can't forget that...She welcome her bahu with an Aarti..and bahu ritual...and this..great respect for what she did...this prove she accept.really.archana..as her bahu..Smile

I vote for her.. for forgiving our Jodi..Arman..all that a .special vote also..for seeing her Happy..she is very happy...she smile...laugh...She told Sulo...happiness has come in my house...Smile I was in agreat dilemma before voting...and now..don't regret my decision...Savita is the Star for me...today..

Varsha I've no words..Angry..I'll make no comment on her I'm so angry...
Manju...as usual ..Manju...but one day It will be me who will laugh like her...so..just continue..Manju...you are the best on this work...making one suffer...love to see one pains...

Darmesh...AngryAngry...I'm sure its him..who ask one to tell..its Arman who sponsors the dinner...I think nothing  will happen they will face  the prob...perhaps..it Satish who will help...each time we ask him for help...or its just Manv..who I don't know.(Magically)..get the money...and paid the dinner...which has normally been paid by Sulo and Mano..(Vinod money)..ConfusedLOL

So let see...the tamasha look interesting...bye everyone..
This Maha Sagam..was good but I don't jump from my chair...sorry..
I think tomorrow will be more interesting...

Bye...Once more a big thanks to you Guruji...for your patient..for your courage..for the time passed for us..thanks thanks..and thanks...Thumbs UpClap Lots of love...

Edited by Thanee - 23 May 2011 at 6:01pm

star_warsSunoNa...

Go to top