Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The Day : 23rd May 2011 (Page 3)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
30 [44.12%]
38 [55.88%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Loved the preap...Poor mannu gets hit with bill of his own surprise anniv party supposed to be thrown by Ks ...Courtesy of FBD & kniving mind..Angry  Poor mannu can never be w/o debt and someone asking for money Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Minion23

star_wars IF-Dazzler
star_wars
star_wars

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
Maha was too long and tedious.  It started well but then I got tired and lost interest.  Thanks to Tanyaz for her brilliant WU.. Hats off to you.ClapClap

My vote goes to Savita.  She was too good today..  Show us more jealous/playful scenes like that between her, Manav and Archana.  Not hate and abuse.  Liked Arman too. The V sisters are goners. Dharmesh has no shame for a so called rich businessman...uff LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

archanamanavTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanamanav

Voted for ArMan of courseCool..congrats on completing one year of marriage..that in itself is a big achievement..with so many around them trying to break them up..great going...Party
It's a miracle how this relationship   survived   ,I guess love just refused to go away ...

archanamanav

mandy0310 Channel Moderator
mandy0310
mandy0310

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
I voted for Savita today, her scenes with ArMan and Sulochana were awesome!!

Why on earth did Sulochana invite Varsha? Seriously she knows how much Varsha hates ArMan so why invite her? This is supposed to be a happy occassion for ArMan, Varsha shouldn't have been invited. I hope she doesn't ruin the mood

Archana looked gorgeous today!! Congrats ArMan on their first wedding anniversary, look forward to seeing more of the celebration in tommorow's epi

Tanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhallarox

I

The reason why I voted for Savita is that she set aside her own ego for her son today, she has done that ever since ArMan have gotten married again. she was the best today. I loved the way she spoke to the dealer today, and how she did a pooja of ArMan coming back into the house. I just hope that this will also make Savita and Damodar bond, do youthink that even after Savita starts accepting Archana they will taunt each other and talk to each other in their own Savita Damodar way? The other thing I loved about Savita was that she talked very nicely to Sulochana today, and now SulSav are the best samdans on PR now. I did not like Ajit's attitude toward the anniversary, he should forgive Manav, and neither did I like Varsha or Vaishu's.But I loved ArMan, SulMan, SavDam today.

Savita was rocking today . I loved her so much . This is what I wanted to see so much . Her putting  her ego aside for a wonderful son like Manav .
It was such a good day for manav .He got out of jail, his mother showered him with love , was his wedding  anniversary , saved a little boy's life ...and then Sulochna and manohar doing this party for him ..It was really very nice ...
Savita's best acting was when she tells Archu to take care of the baby ...what a smile yaar ...it said so much ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 23 May 2011 at 5:02pm

bhallarox

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by umayal

And my next would be to Archu. Expect her insistence again on Varsha's matter, she was very good today and she looked very beautiful too.

Congrats for ARMAN.
Umi,  I don't know ...if Archu had not thought of sorting it out for Varsha then she would not have been Archana for me ...I hope she gets this thing sorted out .Not only will varsha get a child but even a baby will get a loving home and a good future ...
Umi, did you seee the scene where Archaa comes inside the house by pushing the pot of rice with her  foot ..What lovely nail paint yaar ..I want to get one like that   Day Dreaming ..Anki has very very pretty feet ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 23 May 2011 at 5:08pm

bhallarox

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
First of All Congrats to ArMan for their first Confused wedding anniversary..

I just loved today's MS Episode.. Much Much better compared to other ME or MS...

I loved Archana, Manav, Savita Aai and Damo Baba a lot today.. It was so refreshing to see them all together and happy..

I would have loved to vote for Deshmukh Family if that was the option...

But anyways my vote goes to Savita Aai today.. Her character showed a 180 degrees turn today..
First of all she left her ego and then she was not greedy Thumbs Up

1. I loved Savita Aai for giving away the gold to get her son released... She always loved gold and money but she did not care for anything today... Best part was she called her son her gold...

2. She asked forgiveness.. Again a great welcoming change seen from Savita Aai..

3. She did Graha Pravesh with full arms.. Loved that scene.. Everyone was so happy... Esp I loved Manav in that scene.. His smile was so unlike Manav Wink..

4. She asked Archana to take care of the baby.. Oh atlast someone apart from Manav is concerned about the poor baby Thumbs Up

5. Loved her happy conversation with Sulo Aai.. Both the Aai's looked very so friendly and happy together..

6. She keeps tanuting Archana but this time in a loving way.. Loving Savita Aai and Archana relation a lot... 

I would have loved to vote for my fav ArMan today but took back only for one reason.. Archana thought of her ungrateful sister Varsha even on their special day.. Though Manav was not ready first but again he had to.. Varsha does not deserve this love... It is high time ArMan learns this...I agree that we should not hate someone and even if someone does we need to give love in return but Varsha is a sort of person who does not want to happy and content with life..

Loved ArMan today for the remaining scenes...

1. Loved the way Archana came and hugged Manav withiut noticing anyone which shows her love and concern

2. Loved both of them in the graha pravesh scene.. They looked the most happiest people in the world...

3. Loved the scene in the room only first part where Archana says she was scared

4. Good Manav took that Rs. 50000 which he had given as advance and used in the correct way.. (But I felt the calculation was not correct Confused)

5. Archana looked so beautiful in that saree Day Dreaming and Manav so happy and cute in that new hair style... He looked more like Sushant than Manav LOL.. Bechara he did not get one nice shirt or kurta on his wedding anniversary..

Dont want to talk about any Varsha and Satish, Vaishu and Dharmesh... Also Manjusha was irritating to the core.. She tried to create problems in other show as well.. Ouch...

Wanted to mention only happy moments as today is happy day for our ArMan Embarrassed

PreCap - ArMan siging and dancing again unlike ArMan or may be they have changed a lot for a shy couple to bold couple. Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapstar_warsSunoNa...

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankifan

[QUOTE=bhallarox]

I am hating varsha these days. I really doubt if she is archu's sister sometimes. Even with enemies nobody behaves so rude.
It was varsha who aborted the child and now she is upset with manav and archu onli cos manav unknowingly spoke truth. i think varsha will get a child from anathashram now and again lik a chamelion she will change colours and talk to archu.

I think Varsha's main problem is jealousy .Both ehr sisters are pregnant and she messed up her chances of havign a child ..She is just taking it all out by blaming manav and Archana ..It is so much easier to blame others then to stand up and say ...I goofed up, it was my mistake , I will try and put it right ..
That is what Archan is doign ..She did make a mistake and should have todl Manav , she did right by going to the orphanage today and at least trying to sort it all out ...I hope she succeeds in what she is doing  and is able to get a beautiful baby fro m the orphanage for varsha nd satish to adopt ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 23 May 2011 at 5:11pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapbhallaroxSunoNa...

Go to top