Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The Day : 23rd May 2011 (Page 2)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
30 [44.12%]
38 [55.88%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhallarox

I voted for Savita today, ArMan came in 2nd place today congrats for ArMan's 1st anniversaryThumbs Up The reason why I voted for Savita is that she set aside her own ego for her son today, she has done that ever since ArMan have gotten married again. she was the best today. I loved the way she spoke to the dealer today, and how she did a pooja of ArMan coming back into the house. I just hope that this will also make Savita and Damodar bond, do youthink that even after Savita starts accepting Archana they will taunt each other and talk to each other in their own Savita Damodar way? The other thing I loved about Savita was that she talked very nicely to Sulochana today, and now SulSav are the best samdans on PR now. I did not like Ajit's attitude toward the anniversary, he should forgive Manav, and neither did I like Varsha or Vaishu's.But I loved ArMan, SulMan, SavDam today. Any predictions for what will happen in tomorrow's epi, brcause after every happy event there is always a sad event right after that, I just hope that this bad event will not affect Savita's relationship with ArMan because it is nice to see them back at Deshmukh House again

Savita changed. its really so pleasing to see the scenes between archu and savita. I was so waiting to see this.
uff varsha and vaishuAngry.. They are true chamelions.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverbhallaroxTanyaz

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Vote goes for Savita..Today she even bow down to her son and asked for forgiveness..Wish I can say the same for her son..

Savita for her one sentence "Do take care of the baby" b4 leaving ArMan's kholi...Her love for the son and grand child one can see the true feeling..

It was Maha boring-bakewaas episode..Did not like Sulo-Mano were right behind ArMan as they first time enter Deshmukhs...Give your Daughter and SIL some breathing room to settle down in their house with ILs after sooo much problems..Tapak pade baarish ki tarha..

Did not care for the fake convo between Sav-Sulo as if they  are best of samdhans..CVs flip flop..

Don't blame Ajit not wanting to be part as they were not specifically invited for the party...Sulo should have thought abt inviting Manav's Sis and her ILs..

She invited her friend Bharti from out of town and not Mannu's sister..If it was not for the evil Manju telling Maha Evil Rassi they would not be there..So no issue with Ajit from MOI...Protocols must be followed..

Varsha will get a free ticket at adoption from the owner of Anath ashram as Mannu saved the boy from accident with owner's car..

Archu looked gorgeous in pink saree..Liked her hair but would have been better if she wore it down completely..She has gorgeous hair and they should not put fake topi on her head everyday...Grrr

Mannu needs new wardrobe and desiger...He looked totally out of place for his own anniversary party..Did he not see Archu all dressed up b4 leaving the house? Even his parents were dressed up...Damo had a haircut for the party.  

I know Mannu did not know abt the surprise party but he was invited for dinner and he should have dressed appropriate..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapLuvSSeverstar_warsbhallaroxTanyaz

bhallarox IF-Dazzler
bhallarox
bhallarox

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankifan

I voted for Savita today, ArMan came in 2nd place today congrats for ArMan's 1st anniversaryThumbs Up The reason why I voted for Savita is that she set aside her own ego for her son today, she has done that ever since ArMan have gotten married again. she was the best today. I loved the way she spoke to the dealer today, and how she did a pooja of ArMan coming back into the house. I just hope that this will also make Savita and Damodar bond, do youthink that even after Savita starts accepting Archana they will taunt each other and talk to each other in their own Savita Damodar way? The other thing I loved about Savita was that she talked very nicely to Sulochana today, and now SulSav are the best samdans on PR now. I did not like Ajit's attitude toward the anniversary, he should forgive Manav, and neither did I like Varsha or Vaishu's.But I loved ArMan, SulMan, SavDam today. Any predictions for what will happen in tomorrow's epi, brcause after every happy event there is always a sad event right after that, I just hope that this bad event will not affect Savita's relationship with ArMan because it is nice to see them back at Deshmukh House again

Savita changed. its really so pleasing to see the scenes between archu and savita. I was so waiting to see this.
uff varsha and vaishuAngry.. They are true chamelions.

Ankifan, Savita is far better than Varsha and Vaishu, at least when Savita loves Archana and Manav, she sticks to loving them, and I liked how Savita was being strict to Archana but in a funny loving way, also loved the SulSav scene, good to see them asking forgiveness, I'm sure Savita likes Sulo much better than Rasika, and Sulo will probably also take Savita over Rasika. Never seen Rasika ever act good before, and Varsha and Vaishu were horrible too. One minute they love Manav and call him jeejoo, and the next minute they start saying thum or thoo instead of aapAngry At least Savita sticks to something for a long time, like how she hated Archana for a long time but now she will gorw to love her, and I hope that Archana and Savita will always get along, it was great to see them hug Savita. Now my only question is when will Savita and Damodar act like how SulMan do to each other, or will that just never happen?

SunoNa...Minion23Tanyaz

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 3:24pm | IP Logged

Ankifan, Savita is far better than Varsha and Vaishu, at least when Savita loves Archana and Manav, she sticks to loving them, and I liked how Savita was being strict to Archana but in a funny loving way, also loved the SulSav scene, good to see them asking forgiveness, I'm sure Savita likes Sulo much better than Rasika, and Sulo will probably also take Savita over Rasika. Never seen Rasika ever act good before, and Varsha and Vaishu were horrible too. One minute they love Manav and call him jeejoo, and the next minute they start saying thum or thoo instead of aapAngry At least Savita sticks to something for a long time, like how she hated Archana for a long time but now she will gorw to love her, and I hope that Archana and Savita will always get along, it was great to see them hug Savita. Now my only question is when will Savita and Damodar act like how SulMan do to each other, or will that just never happen?

bhallarox, i will never compare savita and archu's sisters. Savita's love for manav has always been the same. she was hating archu and manav instead of reducing that hatred made savita hate archu more by his actions. \But this varsha and vaishu, specially vaishu after dharmesh fiasco she stayed in manav's home, cos of her manav had to face so much problem but she forgot everything. and varsha is always lik this, i have never seen her respecting her MIL and satish too, she hardly cares for satish feelings, she is self centered.

@bold: ROFLROFL they love each other in thier own unique way i guess. they are like north and south pole of a magnet

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bhallaroxTanyaz

bhallarox IF-Dazzler
bhallarox
bhallarox

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 3:32pm | IP Logged

bhallarox, i will never compare savita and archu's sisters. Savita's love for manav has always been the same. she was hating archu and manav instead of reducing that hatred made savita hate archu more by his actions. \But this varsha and vaishu, specially vaishu after dharmesh fiasco she stayed in manav's home, cos of her manav had to face so much problem but she forgot everything. and varsha is always lik this, i have never seen her respecting her MIL and satish too, she hardly cares for satish feelings, she is self centered.

@bold: ROFLROFL they love each other in thier own unique way i guess. they are like north and south pole of a magnet

Very true, Varsha and Vaishu are nothing but spoiled girls, like how you put it Ankifan SavDam are like north and south pole of a magnet, and they probably have their own special way of loving each ither

Minion23SunoNa...Tanyaz

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 3:38pm | IP Logged

Very true, Varsha and Vaishu are nothing but spoiled girls, like how you put it Ankifan SavDam are like north and south pole of a magnet, and they probably have their own special way of loving each ither

yes they do love each other. I remember wen savita having taken care of Dam when doctors had asked him not to drink anymore. they love each other in their own way.
But honestly i dint lik SulMan this time, i wanted them to atleast think a way to pay back money for manav. they cant always take help from him and forget. bhalla Spending so much on this party was not needed, they could have just had a get together and paid back atleast 10000 to manav.

bhallaroxTanyaz

bhallarox IF-Dazzler
bhallarox
bhallarox

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 3:47pm | IP Logged

yes they do love each other. I remember wen savita having taken care of Dam when doctors had asked him not to drink anymore. they love each other in their own way.
But honestly i dint lik SulMan this time, i wanted them to atleast think a way to pay back money for manav. they cant always take help from him and forget. bhalla Spending so much on this party was not needed, they could have just had a get together and paid back atleast 10000 to manav.

Oh yes, you are right Ankifan though I feel happy for ArMan's anniversary SulMan could have given 10,000 rupees back to Manav. SulMan probably took what Manav did for them as granted, and that's not right of them, if SulMan are in financial crisis then there is no need or the party to be held, once they get in better shape then they could hold a party, I have a feeling that some issue will happen at the anniversary regarding some money issues and poor Manav is the one who always has to sufferrAngry whenever he goes to a party held by Ks

SunoNa...Tanyaz

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 3:54pm | IP Logged

Oh yes, you are right Ankifan though I feel happy for ArMan's anniversary SulMan could have given 10,000 rupees back to Manav. SulMan probably took what Manav did for them as granted, and that's not right of them, if SulMan are in financial crisis then there is no need or the party to be held, once they get in better shape then they could hold a party, I have a feeling that some issue will happen at the anniversary regarding some money issues and poor Manav is the one who always has to sufferrAngry whenever he goes to a party held by Ks

bhallarox , Oh yes something will surely happen in the party as manav and archana cant have happy moments for long. And dharmesh is comingAngry, so something is awaited for in the party, theirs rasika too and more than anybody else their is varsha.
even i feel something will go wrong. 
U know archu and manav are such simple people for them a small wish or a small family get together wud have been enough, they never expect such big. SulMan are really wrong here in using manav, even after knowing manav's financial condition. they never ask satish for help though he is financially stable.  

Edited by Ankifan - 23 May 2011 at 4:02pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

Go to top