Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

karsri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
 My vote goes to arman. Happy anniversary to them.  All arman scenes  were the best. Manav was so happy. Archana decided to take satish's help. Atleast her brain is still working.  I also liked them going to orphanage to convince them. Though it is their usual nature i still liked it.

Savita was really good, best thing was, she apologised to Manav, realised her evilness. She herslef said it every thing. Savita was very very happy. Since she has nice smile seeing her happy was really nice.  As usual without a blink arman forgave all the things savita has done. Three of them hugging in arman's room was best. Hope they show more scenes like that.

Manjusha - now she started polluting/ruinign other families too. Please some tie a rocket to her and send her up into the space. I am hoping CVs will show darmesh giving hard time to manju. Without telling sulochana she invited all the people to increase the party expenses for sulochana. hope everything gets dumped on vinod. that will teach her a lesson.

I didn't like ajit at all. He didn't even go wish them. One fight,  he forgot everything arman done for him.
My 2nd vote goes to savita for apologising to manav and for being so happy. It was nice to see both the mothers are happy.

..Sonii.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yayyy Sushant's ranking went to 13 🥳🥳

The jail thing did good for his rankings 😆 Good job everyone...👏
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
He should be in top 10 ...
We need to work harder to get him there ...

Karsri, I loved your review and I do agree , Ajit should chill out ...How Archana and Manav forgave him and helped him afetr the way he destroyed their first marriage ...caused them so much pain ...at least for that he should take  go easy on Manav ...
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Gud that sush ranking improved,v need to improve Anki's ranking too. Hers ranking is the reverse of sush ranking😲.

Do comment on her wassup tv link.