Arman
Savita
Damodar
Sulochna
Anyone else
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by vishwap

Voted for Savita today. For giving so many positive things to Arman and us!
But they all forgot to invite Vandita?????? Why? If varsha can be  invited why not Vandu?
Ajit so bitter that he did not even wish manav.
Good to see the D-family together at last but it did seem a rush job. somewhat OTT.
Archana was sweet. !

ya it was ..and too sugary sweet all of a sudden .. ushaji did her best to make it look believable ... but seriously .. i couldnt digest the all the sweet talk between sulo and savita..
Thanks Bonne for the pic.. As I said I have not seen this serial so dont know which one was this.. But I really liked Preet Meher scenes.. Very cute ones... Loved the Holi episode.. I have that video in my cell and keep watching.. It makes me smile.. Sushant is very cute and natural as Preet..

Lunza even I agree Ushaji tried her best to make it convincing..

Originally posted by lunza

ya ... lot of young good looking people .. u watched aditi's birthday segment during that time ? it was a really nice clip ..
i feel these three are going to bump into each other more often now bcuz they are all part of zee shows ...

i did...it was nice. the birthday bumps and all. 

don't know...different production houses...so not so much. but ya nice to see them all doing well for themselves. 
Originally posted by Tanyaz

True, its so easy to blame someone.
From yesterday's epi it was very clear varsha will get a kid from orphanage.
Atleast once she gets the baby from orphanage i want a change in varsha's character, i dont want to see her playing cold with the baby too. I hope she changes for the good.

And she really owes an apology to manav and archu, after pushing archu she nevr tried to know bout archu's health. She is actually lucky in all manner, such good husband, MIL (bhavna is such a good MIL), archu, manav all love her so much but she with her arrogant and insensitive attitude goofs up always.
Actually even satish disappointed me, it was so not like satish behaviour. Hope the CVs dont ruin his character already him siding varsha most of the times is annoying.

I think today's epi will be good, but after that i feel something is awaiting for archu and manav in the party, as dharmesh is invited by manju😑, and rasika also wud be waiting to spoil their happiness 

@Thanee: Loved ur post. And yes manav needs a new wardrobe.
i think how anki chooses her sarees even sush sud start choosing his shirts and jeans, m bored of seeing him in the same shirts, especially the grey one is too tight.
I dint observe his hair stlye, after ur brief description bout it, ill observe it today.
Edited by Ankifan - 12 years ago
heyyy rachna u there???????????????????????????????????????????im vry happieee...i wanna share wid u ... u there??????????????
my vote goes to ArMan ❀️ 
dey were adorable yes'day right frm the scene where Archu hugs Manav without seeing her in laws to the scene where dey speak to Gauri..awww
 but my most fave scene is Mandir scene where dey remember there first meet after dere wedding.good olden days and den aarti awww

but the first scene where Archu hugs Manav sush's expressions dere were hillarious lmaoo dunno why i found it soo funny

savita was also too good yes'day but i agree wid lunza i felt it was all in a rush..wish it happened in a slow process but nonetheless she was rocking yes'day

sulo ufff mann yes'day she was just too much..she always forces relations to mend which is not good..and varsha though highly educated never has any manners and satish no comments..came to know  it was ArMan's wedding anniv still couldnt even wished dem grrr

The whole MS epi was pretty boring but good compared to last one...nd dat guy Anukalp he doesnt even know ABC of acting so as Hetal i mean vaishali seems like she forgot acting after Kis desh..RMJ one was pretty annoying and i was pulling my hair wen dey used to come loll

and the whole dhaba party is quite cheap and ArMan for whom party was organised sat like background artists and SaSha,sulman were main leads.
i wish it was a normal epi where ArMan were left alone and dey spent the day remembering all the olden days just like mandir scene..how nice it would be and at nite a cutee dinner wid Savita-Damo-Sachu <33

yes'day i saw SBS seg Sush was either sleeping or chatting wid Anki but nowhere i found him near AG,Vaishali :((  but dey were also in dere own world..

@MEET..i used to miss dem till RMJ started and den seeing vaishali as Hetal made me okay cos she is absolutely annoying..dunno why wish she hasnt took dat role..anyways i love Meet but fida over ArMan <33

Ankita was luking pretty in Dhaba party but didnt liked her hairstyle but i lovedd her in pink saree(Grahpravesh scene)..she luks stunning in dark Pink  and sush;s shits are becoming soo tight but he luked cutee in whole epi esp in Blue shirt <33

but moree dan Archu's i lovedd savita's white saree..it was beautiful 
Edited by Gene_Nisha - 12 years ago
voted for savita today.today she showes her loving side.i request to cv pls don't trun her negative again.we always want to see this savita.how she deal with the cheap dealer.its really beautiful.today she also accept manav archana.i am happy to see that.like her loving attitude.she rocks today.
at firt i congrats our beloved couple manav archana in their wedding annivercary.they are also superb today.love arman romantic hug in front of savita & damador.happy to see they also forget the awful past betwen them & savita.they finally gets their familly back.lovely scene betwen arman & their whole family in their party of celebration.i fell little bit worried after seeing precap.manjusha really has a evil mind.
 Hi everyone...lunch time..😊
Bonne and Soni... like your post..dears

I thought..i'm the only one who have a prob with Manv hairstyle..πŸ˜†

You are absolutely right...for "Justine Beiber"πŸ˜†..it was late..last night..when I wrote my comments...yes Justine Beiber..is one I will choose too..

any way we'll see later.for manv style..😊.Bonne thanks for pic..preet and meher..Didn't know this serial...but I watch some episodes simply to watch Sushant...πŸ‘πŸΌ

I think today will be more interesting...yesterday a lilbit long..but I was online as usual..to...see..from 1 to 11 parts...😊
ok leave you all..Archu was gorgeous as usual yesterday...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Oh I forget..satish..why he was so cold...?? he don't even congratulate them.Varsha I'll don't talk...😑 but Satish..don't want him to have conversation but at least...congratulate them..πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ He suppose to be Archu friend too...and there nothing..not even a talk...
When they  will have acall..about the adoption...what they will do...OH thanks Manav..thanks Jeeju...πŸ‘πŸΌ..Don't even think really in what circumtances all this happened...Archu pregnant..was in the ground...for them its normal...not intentionally..happen so for them..evrything is all right...for Archu and the baby...For this..I don't like Satish...don't have time yesterday..to talk about...I don't like this cold shoulder..from Satish...yes for business its ok...

I lke Arman tried to do something...for the adoption..πŸ‘πŸΌ

Ajit very good..he prefered..not being in the party..well done..πŸ‘πŸΌ.
ok..have to go...bye have you later...

Edited by Thanee - 12 years ago
thanee..i saw manav's hairstyle  today..i think the hairstyle he had before was better than this one..πŸ˜ƒ..you are not alone ..πŸ˜†