Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Nice talking to you today Tanya Di and Rachna Di, and gaurimsha but I am going to hit the bed now as I am very tiredπŸ₯± Good night dears, see you tomorrow😊
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Ajit hasa valid reason for beignangry and I feel sorry for him in a way but not satish . .I know he is angry that Manav slapped his wife but what about Manav's baby ...has he even once thought about the way his spoilt wife pushed a pregnant woman down  just because she was angry ...

Archana was satish's friend once upon a time .he has not even once asked how she is after he saw himself how she was hurt ...shame on him ...
And it is this Archana only who is trying  to sort out his problem now ...

Exactly, I can understand Ajit and Manav's troubles but I don't like the way he has sided with Varsha in blaming Manav and Archana for what happened, Varsha caused her own misery. Manav slapping Varsha was an impulsive decision because she pushed his pregnant wife and insulted her repeatedly before that. Satish has disappointed me with the way he has behaved. It is all the more reason why I am disappointed in Sulochana for inviting them. I would have preferred a small gathering with Vinod, Madhuri who should have been invited and their parents.
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bhallarox

Oh yes, Dharmesh was in that market talking with Manju on the phoneπŸ˜† That fight was very cute between the two aai's wasn't it? There is 1 problem though, Rasika is still evil, do you think by the end of the serial she iwll also become good Rachna Di?

Bhalla anything can happen... If we see Savita Aai was not that bad as she was shown after Arman reunion.. She did not like Archana but this time she did not even care for Manav..

Also Varsha she was the one who wanted her Kanyadaan to be done by ArMan but see what she is doing today..

Even when Dharmu was introduced he was totally different.. He was always money minded but not a cheater but today ...

In the same way Rasika Aai can also change.. Can never predict these characters they can do anything at anytime.. If we see she had started to change when she was in the chawl and Ajit working with Dharmu and Vandu asked her to help the chawl people.. But again nothing happened much after that..

Anyways Good Night Bhalla.. Nice talking to you as well 😊
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
OK I am going to be the Devil's  advocate abt Satish..

Satish is trying to keep it cool as he knows his wife..She is having her self a pity party and is on a soap box for a while..He is tryingnot  to have his wife create more problems...he could have left the place per Varsha's wish but he gave singal to varshu to just stay and sit down..I thought that was courtious and diplomatic as ArMan are family..

Just b/c he does not say anything does not mean he is rude...SOmetimes it is better to be quiet than say or do something which can make it worst..

Sulo made a big mistake by doing this party...The whole atmosphere was sooo not family happy event..

I feel SaSha and VanJit were ambushed by Sulo The Sanskar ki devi  and Rassi the Evil vamp's by getting them to ArMan's anniv party...

Even ArMan felt uncomfortable as SaSha or VanJit..

Edited by Dabulls23 - 12 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I don't blame anyone for feeling uncomfortable, Sulochana should have known better. What was the need to throw a big party? I am sure ArMan would have been happy with a small gathering.
LovePRSoham thumbnail
But what is all this with Manav paying the bills.. The party was thrown by Sulo Aai?? πŸ˜•
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ArManFan1

But what is all this with Manav paying the bills.. The party was thrown by Sulo Aai?? πŸ˜•

Rachna that is FBD's parakram...He is going to creating this hungama 😑
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Rachna that is FBD's parakram...He is going to creating this hungama 😑

Oh I thought he came there to meet Vaishu and try to convince her.. But this guy has some great brains to get this twist need to watch how he does this...
I thought Rasika Aai and Manjusha were the brains behind.. hmmm 😑

Edited by ArManFan1 - 12 years ago
bonnefille thumbnail
Vote for savita...i lowved her...want her to be like this forever...a coconut...tough frm outside, soft from inside. 

Btw one MS and scenario is completely changed. Manav bailed out...all loans paid...ArMan back to D house...Varsha soon gonna get her baby too. 

Problem solvers in PR found...its the Maha Sangram. 

MS was too long...only liked the 1st hour...rest was like being chained to watch torture...obviously while holding the key (remote) to it too.  Hats off 2 u Tanya di for Written Update. 

MS was also Kis Desh mein hain mera dil revisted πŸ˜›...only Harshad was missing πŸ˜”

I forever waited for Vaishali/Meher's character to be introduced to Manav. It would be so weird to look at Meher and Preet like that. Waiting for 2morrow for them to be introduced to each other. Super excited. Meet vs ArMan...interesting. πŸ˜ˆ

Everybody looked nice...but why the hell Manav styled his hair like Justin Beiber??? Revisiting teens..huh!

Precap...🀣...surprise pe surprise...now that's what you call 'surprise' party...sulo style!!!  

Edited by bonnefille - 12 years ago
bonnefille thumbnail
oh ya the sitting arrangement was so weird...everybody was sitting apart. ArMan were thrown into one corner...wasn't the party for them??

Sulo is definitely a very bad party organiser.