Arman
Savita
Damodar
Sulochna
Anyone else
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Ajit hasa valid reason for beignangry and I feel sorry for him in a way but not satish . .I know he is angry that Manav slapped his wife but what about Manav's baby ...has he even once thought about the way his spoilt wife pushed a pregnant woman down  just because she was angry ...
Archana was satish's friend once upon a time .he has not even once asked how she is after he saw himself how she was hurt ...shame on him ...
And it is this Archana only who is trying  to sort out his problem now ...

Very right Tanya Di, Satish was far from being Star of the Day. I change my opinion on Ajit, I thought he was trying to be mean toward Manav but it was good of him to leave than to rather say something mean, Satish was just standing watching ArMan dance, never bothered to ask ArMan how they are doing, he never gave them a gift๐Ÿ˜ก Yes, Di shame on Satish, he is dancing to wife's tunes just as Vinod does to Manju. It was good to see Archana caring for her sister, but if Varsha or Satish can't care for ArMan back, what isthe use for ArMan to interfere in their lives? Manav slapping Varsha may have been wrong but it was justified. Any husband/father couldn't stand to see their wife and kid in trouble esp when Archana is already very sick. If Savita had done same as Varsha Manav would have acted differently. Which is understanadb;e, even I would not like Manav if he slapped his mother, but Varsha has a bigger ego than Savita Aai does.
vote for ArMan...though I really liked savita as well.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Manju and Rasika were saying something would go wrong at the anniversary. Is Rasika going to remind Savita about all of what the Ks have done, and how they used Manav and making him pay for the house when the bank was about to take it away? This will make Savita angry at Ks and let's hope she does not throw Archana out of house again๐Ÿ˜’, they have gone through a lot and now it's time Archana lives with her sasural.
Edited by bhallarox - 12 years ago
It appears as if when savita is on ArMans' side,rest all r against them...all r with them ,then she's against them...I do wish Ajit wud forgive Manav bcoz ArMan have forgiven him so easily as well when he repented.
Originally posted by gaurimisha

It appears as if when savita is on ArMans' side,rest all r against them...all r with them ,then she's against them...I do wish Ajit wud forgive Manav bcoz ArMan have forgiven him so easily as well when he repented.

I love that post gaurmisha, notice when Savita hated ArMan, Sulo and Manohar loved them and they lived at K house when Manav was ghar jamaai. Yes, ArMan forgave Ajit but Ajit was BAD. He abused raped Vandu, slapped her, ruined Archana and Manav's life did all sorts of bad things. And ArMan forgave them easily but Manav called Ajit a chor(because of Shibu). Ajit's anger is justified but it should be directed at Shibu not Manav. If Manav knew Shibu was lying he would jump to Ajit's side and would yel at Shibu. Ajit and Manav both need t o ask forgiveness from each other, Manav for calling Ajit a chor and Ajit slapped Vandu (not the first time when Vandu and Rasika had a fight, the first time) because Ajit said sorry to Vandu but when Ajit got drunk and slapped Vandu, he never said sorry to her yet, or to Manav. I feel bad for both though, and all of this is because of Shibu๐Ÿ˜ก
Bhalla I totally agree with you.. Satish is fine with the way he is dealing with Manav professionally but when did Manav become only business partner or something.. He was always a relative and Satish should consider that first... I was happy  when Satish left everything to go to confirm regarding the license but still as a relative or actually more of a friend did not do well.. Just my POV.. These 2 always shared a good relation but it is getting spoiled coz of some airhead spoilt brat Varsha ๐Ÿ˜ก.. I dont like her a bit now.. She is just too too much.. She is never repenting on what she did but busy blaming others for taking away her happiness.. She is like old Savita Aai who did not know how to be happy with life and only tried to find ways to be sad and crib.. When compared Savita Aai is far far better than Varsha.. She always had a genuine reason to hate Archana.
She hated Archana initially as she never liked her and agreed for the relation only for money.. Confusion created by Manjusha and later on hated Archana coz she divorced Manav even after everyone esp Savita Aai opposed it... Again same person eloped when she knew she cant stay without Manav.. After which Shravani took her son.. Savita Aai did so much for this child and when she got to know she is not getting him she just snatched the baby and her hatred only increased..
Worst part for Savita Aai was Manav did not listen to her and left her for Archana...

Vaishu wat to tell about this girl.. Even she is confused and does not know what she is doing with her life and her baby... She still is a child who will be mother soon.. We never saw her motherly nature till now... She is least bothered about her child.. She only cares for is her sister Archana hid something which was not necessary... Very kiddish on her part...

Regarding Sulo Aai I think she will always support Savita Aai than Rasika Aai.. But the only problem with her is she will not think before insulting anyone from Deshmukh house.. Hope this will not happen now..
Edited by ArManFan1 - 12 years ago
Tanya Di, I was just thinking that today must have been a very long episode for you to update and I feel very guilty for having you do all of it, so would you like for me to update tomorrow-Thursday. Thanks again for your gr8 updates darling, they are awesome๐Ÿ˜Š I can totally understand why you did not update for the other segments of the other shows, if I were updating today I would have defintely not done the other segments too as I don't know the other people in the shows (except for the leads of their show)
Will the promo of where Sacvita Aai and Sulochana Aai fighting over mangoes at market ever occur furing the show?
Edited by bhallarox - 12 years ago
Originally posted by bhallarox

Will the promo of where Sacvita Aai and Sulochana Aai fighting over mangoes at market ever occur furing the show?
Hehehe I dont think so.. I felt it was only for pomotion...๐Ÿ˜›
Instead of Sulo Aai and Savita Aai Dharmu was in the same place ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by ArManFan1

Hehehe I dont think so.. I felt it was only for pomotion...๐Ÿ˜›
Instead of Sulo Aai and Savita Aai Dharmu was in the same place ๐Ÿ˜†

Oh yes, Dharmesh was in that market talking with Manju on the phone๐Ÿ˜† That fight was very cute between the two aai's wasn't it? There is 1 problem though, Rasika is still evil, do you think by the end of the serial she iwll also become good Rachna Di?