Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks Rachna .It was a nice happy show today eevn though it was long .I ahd fun doing  the  update ...😊
Thanee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Though I like each Arman scenes...from the prison...to Savita house...
From  the Mandhir to the party...they were fabulous...
I will congratulate them..for their 1 year Anniv...or 2 don't know..even now...but wish them all happiness...they come from very far...to be here..today..
I'll say hats off...even some made their best to seperate them...here Arman can say..."Hama pyar jitte gaya".❀️...wish them all the best...even their worst is not finished...but they are together..they will face them as usual..I trust them for that...

Now my like and dislike...
..I said  Archu was awesome...wonderful...beautiful..in pink...she rarely put that colour...she was..gorgeous...I like her earings.too..so cute...
πŸ‘πŸΌ...She come.here..very well dressed...for her Anniversary...party. .even she don't know..where she was going normally πŸ˜‰ok..Archu...was superb..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

Manv Grrr😑..now...first I take my head my hair was in my hand...😑when I saw this grey shirt on him...my god...they have no more shirt for him...years after years he put the same shirt..help him..πŸ‘πŸΌ I can't see him with that...sorry to say that..its impossible for me..I know some will tell me but your are free don't watch ect..but.."Kya karou"...I like him too...so..want him to be..cute..without a tight grey shirt...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

What happen with his hair..I think he must go to a hairdresser.. ..what he is doing with his hair..his hairstyle is so "little boy"...for me...Please CV's do something..Don't let our Manv in that state...You made him become more older or younger..don't know..what you want...no..we want our Manv.cute ..with good hairstyle...not like that...Sorry to say that...as if he put a hat on his head..😲.πŸ˜† His new shirt..not bad...at least..a new one..πŸ‘πŸΌ a Maha San...but for our Mannu...nothing change...πŸ˜” thanks god his lovely smile cover all..my dislike...His smile and eyes..I'm..😍 otherwise..πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

I begin..with though I like Arman..and I will say .I voted for Savita once more...what I've been waiting till long long time...I got it...its a gift for me...She appologise..from deep of her heart..cried..this is what I want to see...A savita..who put ego ..stuborness ..apart. ..accept her beta and her Bahu...Just wonderful scenes of Savita...I vote for Savita for her Maa ka pyar...and a Saas Bahu ka Rishta..which is beginning...πŸ‘πŸΌ

She save Manv...can't forget that...She welcome her bahu with an Aarti..and bahu ritual...and this..great respect for what she did...this prove she accept.really.archana..as her bahu..😊

I vote for her.. for forgiving our Jodi..Arman..all that a .special vote also..for seeing her Happy..she is very happy...she smile...laugh...She told Sulo...happiness has come in my house...😊 I was in agreat dilemma before voting...and now..don't regret my decision...Savita is the β­οΈ for me...today..

Varsha I've no words..😑..I'll make no comment on her I'm so angry...
Manju...as usual ..Manju...but one day It will be me who will laugh like her...so..just continue..Manju...you are the best on this work...making one suffer...love to see one pains...

Darmesh...😑😑...I'm sure its him..who ask one to tell..its Arman who sponsors the dinner...I think nothing  will happen they will face  the prob...perhaps..it Satish who will help...each time we ask him for help...or its just Manv..who I don't know.(Magically)..get the money...and paid the dinner...which has normally been paid by Sulo and Mano..(Vinod money)..πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

So let see...the tamasha look interesting...bye everyone..
This Maha Sagam..was good but I don't jump from my chair...sorry..
I think tomorrow will be more interesting...

Bye...Once more a big thanks to you Guruji...for your patient..for your courage..for the time passed for us..thanks thanks..and thanks...πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘ Lots of love...

Edited by Thanee - 12 years ago
star_wars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanee love your post.  I am so laughing at your take on ManavπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I mean why they dressed down all the guys, they looked so ordinary compared to the ladies Some how I love his hairstyle thoughπŸ˜†πŸ˜† I observed the new style last Friday.😳

I think many will be laughing like manju when her turn comes, not only you.πŸ˜†  She is a simpleton
Thanee thumbnail

Originally posted by: star_wars

Thanee love your post.  I am so laughing at your take on ManavπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I mean why they dressed down all the guys, they looked so ordinary compared to the ladies Some how I love his hairstyle thoughπŸ˜†πŸ˜† I observed the new style last Friday.😳

I think many will be laughing like manju when her turn comes, not only you.πŸ˜†  She is a simpleton

HI Karen...

Yes..can't believe it...this grey shirt..is till here  my god..but for the party..karen You don't think...he is not well dressed..ok..its a new shirt...I accept...but really there is something wrong with his hair...I see you love his hairstyle..😊.πŸ˜†...perhaps its me...I  demand a lot from Mannu boy..but having an Archu well dressed like this..so beautifully..I want to see a cute Mannu..anyway..as I said his smile and his eyes covers all my dislike;..
Yes I know..almost of us .will laugh...when Manju will cry...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..

please to have you dear...
Edited by Thanee - 12 years ago
star_wars thumbnail
Seriously, I didnt like how he dressed but I love his hair style.πŸ˜† Manav needs an entire new set of clothes including new pants/jeans.
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: star_wars

Seriously, I didnt like how he dressed but I love his hair style.πŸ˜† Manav needs an entire new set of clothes including new pants/jeans.

for that savita has to mortgage her jewelries again..πŸ˜†
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Manav had new hairstyle ?? I will see it on the show tonight  ...Thanee, he didn't wear that grey shirt .He was wearign a blue shirt but yup, he could have made some effort today .Yaar , he just got out of jail na ...and then his mother got them home ..too much happening  in his life and maybe he forgot about dressing  up nice ...he is too happy to see his mother and pretty wife ..
Even damodar and savita were looking nice ...
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Manav had new hairstyle ?? I will see it on the show tonight  ...Thanee, he didn't wear that grey shirt .He was wearign a blue shirt but yup, he could have made some effort today .Yaar , he just got out of jail na ...and then his mother got them home ..too much happening  in his life and maybe he forgot about dressing  up nice ...he is too happy to see his mother and pretty wife ..

Di why was Damo Baba made to sit separately in the function and what a seating arrangement πŸ˜†
star_wars thumbnail
Zee could have done better with this anniversary party. It looked so cheap. Agree Rachna, the seating arrangements seemed weird.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thanee thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Manav had new hairstyle ?? I will see it on the show tonight ...Thanee, he didn't wear that grey shirt .He was wearign a blue shirt but yup, he could have made some effort today .Yaar , he just got out of jail na ...and then his mother got them home ..too much happening in his life and maybe he forgot about dressing up nice ...he is too happy to see his mother and pretty wife ..

He guruji no not for the party im talking when he come to Savita house
with the grey shirt. Anyway i bit rude with him today. What i see a big effort must be done for manv style. Hairstyle i think its only me who dont like so he can stay like this. :-)
Bye im in bed.see you.