Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
ARMAN of course ...🤗

will give detailed review later .Congrats to Arman on their wedding  anniversary
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
For the first time ME was pretty good.
Voted for savita aai, the saviour.
Archu looked beautifull😍.
 Hated Varsha😡
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Voted for ArMan of course😎..congrats on completing one year of marriage..that in itself is a big achievement..with so many around them trying to break them up..great going...🥳
bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I voted for Savita today, ArMan came in 2nd place today congrats for ArMan's 1st anniversary👍🏼 The reason why I voted for Savita is that she set aside her own ego for her son today, she has done that ever since ArMan have gotten married again. she was the best today. I loved the way she spoke to the dealer today, and how she did a pooja of ArMan coming back into the house. I just hope that this will also make Savita and Damodar bond, do youthink that even after Savita starts accepting Archana they will taunt each other and talk to each other in their own Savita Damodar way? The other thing I loved about Savita was that she talked very nicely to Sulochana today, and now SulSav are the best samdans on PR now. I did not like Ajit's attitude toward the anniversary, he should forgive Manav, and neither did I like Varsha or Vaishu's.But I loved ArMan, SulMan, SavDam today. Any predictions for what will happen in tomorrow's epi, brcause after every happy event there is always a sad event right after that, I just hope that this bad event will not affect Savita's relationship with ArMan because it is nice to see them back at Deshmukh House again
Edited by bhallarox - 12 years ago
bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ankifan

For the first time ME was pretty good.

Voted for savita aai, the saviour.
Archu looked beautifull😍.
 Hated Varsha😡

Varsha and Ajit were the ones who upset me today, why can't Varsha celebrate her sister's 1st anniversary? Ajit was no better today, how rude it was for him to not wish Manav anything😡
LuvSSever thumbnail
Hai Tanya di,

My votes goes to Sav aai. Especially for the way she said take care of the baby. the love and care that eyes and smile showed( Ushaji is always fabulous).

And my next would be to Archu. Expect her insistence again on Varsha's matter, she was very good today and she looked very beautiful too.

Congrats for ARMAN.
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bhallarox

Varsha and Ajit were the ones who upset me today, why can't Varsha celebrate her sister's 1st anniversary? Ajit was no better today, how rude it was for him to not wish Manav anything😡

I am hating varsha these days. I really doubt if she is archu's sister sometimes. Even with enemies nobody behaves so rude.
It was varsha who aborted the child and now she is upset with manav and archu onli cos manav unknowingly spoke truth. i think varsha will get a child from anathashram now and again lik a chamelion she will change colours and talk to archu.

Ajit is better wen compared to archu's sister's. These two dont deserve to be called her sisters.
Even now archu thot bout varsha and she does so much for her. But they are just ungratefull. 
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bhallarox

I voted for Savita today, ArMan came in 2nd place today congrats for ArMan's 1st anniversary👍🏼 The reason why I voted for Savita is that she set aside her own ego for her son today, she has done that ever since ArMan have gotten married again. she was the best today. I loved the way she spoke to the dealer today, and how she did a pooja of ArMan coming back into the house. I just hope that this will also make Savita and Damodar bond, do youthink that even after Savita starts accepting Archana they will taunt each other and talk to each other in their own Savita Damodar way? The other thing I loved about Savita was that she talked very nicely to Sulochana today, and now SulSav are the best samdans on PR now. I did not like Ajit's attitude toward the anniversary, he should forgive Manav, and neither did I like Varsha or Vaishu's.But I loved ArMan, SulMan, SavDam today. Any predictions for what will happen in tomorrow's epi, brcause after every happy event there is always a sad event right after that, I just hope that this bad event will not affect Savita's relationship with ArMan because it is nice to see them back at Deshmukh House again

Savita changed. its really so pleasing to see the scenes between archu and savita. I was so waiting to see this.
uff varsha and vaishu😡.. They are true chamelions.
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Vote goes for Savita..Today she even bow down to her son and asked for forgiveness..Wish I can say the same for her son..

Savita for her one sentence "Do take care of the baby" b4 leaving ArMan's kholi...Her love for the son and grand child one can see the true feeling..

It was Maha boring-bakewaas episode..Did not like Sulo-Mano were right behind ArMan as they first time enter Deshmukhs...Give your Daughter and SIL some breathing room to settle down in their house with ILs after sooo much problems..Tapak pade baarish ki tarha..

Did not care for the fake convo between Sav-Sulo as if they  are best of samdhans..CVs flip flop..

Don't blame Ajit not wanting to be part as they were not specifically invited for the party...Sulo should have thought abt inviting Manav's Sis and her ILs..

She invited her friend Bharti from out of town and not Mannu's sister..If it was not for the evil Manju telling Maha Evil Rassi they would not be there..So no issue with Ajit from MOI...Protocols must be followed..

Varsha will get a free ticket at adoption from the owner of Anath ashram as Mannu saved the boy from accident with owner's car..

Archu looked gorgeous in pink saree..Liked her hair but would have been better if she wore it down completely..She has gorgeous hair and they should not put fake topi on her head everyday...Grrr

Mannu needs new wardrobe and desiger...He looked totally out of place for his own anniversary party..Did he not see Archu all dressed up b4 leaving the house? Even his parents were dressed up...Damo had a haircut for the party.  

I know Mannu did not know abt the surprise party but he was invited for dinner and he should have dressed appropriate..