.Dulcet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey, I Am Back With A Topic

Sorry I Am Very Busy School, So I Couldnt Make Topics :)

Yes, I Liked It Very Much The Scenes Of Chandu And Niru Today :)
It Reminds Us Again Of The Common Time Of Those,

I MISS CHANDU AND HIS SMILE :(( haha

Anyways But Now  Should Start The Lovestory Of Sarja And Niru :)) 

Wating Wating Wating :))

Are You Agreeing With Me?? :)

Ps: Sorry For Mistakes :)

Shilpa

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
shilpa, i dont think (or lets say if the show is ending on 3rd June) that there is any time to show a sarje-Niru love story ...even if they try it on rocket sppeed , it may look odd it started and finished such abruptly...though I am hoping for some friendly human scenes between them at least...

but yes from todays even Niru might feel a bit soft towards sarje and feel he is not totally bad guy...in fact i have a feelings that Sushila will feel more soft towards Niru than Niru being soft towards Sarje...

really felt bad when today Sarje said "I loved this girl. but she also, like you all, hates me to the core" and then took the blame on his head
lames_yosef thumbnail
i dont understand why sarja took the blame on him he would say the truth 
darshana23 thumbnail
i wish they atleast show what Niru thinks at this moment... But seems that it doesn't count for them as PMMKA is ending...
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lames_yosef

i dont understand why sarja took the blame on him he would say the truth 

if he said the truth then Chandu would have looked like a weak charactered person and sushila would have gotten hurt knowing that and this could complicate Niru and sushila relationa s then Sushila would think of Niru as sole reason for Chandus death

now, as the blame is on sarje, sushila might feel embarrassed of sarje but will feel sympathetic towards Niru ...so sarje kept his promise to Chandu this way

but i know, it hurts 😭
.Dulcet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: usmrasul

shilpa, i dont think (or lets say if the show is ending on 3rd June) that there is any time to show a sarje-Niru love story ...even if they try it on rocket sppeed , it may look odd it started and finished such abruptly...though I am hoping for some friendly human scenes between them at least...

but yes from todays even Niru might feel a bit soft towards sarje and feel he is not totally bad guy...in fact i have a feelings that Sushila will feel more soft towards Niru than Niru being soft towards Sarje...

really felt bad when today Sarje said "I loved this girl. but she also, like you all, hates me to the core" and then took the blame on his head

Yes, Youre Right That It Stop Abruptly, But I Hope They Bring It Well Over 
lames_yosef thumbnail
But i feel still niru didnt change towards sarja 
Nish10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I would agree with sumi that we wont have a love story between sarja and niru... Its better they dont start any love story and then mess around things... but i at least want them in good talking terms... i mean its high time...how many clues does niru need to realize that sarja is not what she had thought.. Her expressions confuse me even more.. sorry to say this but they are showing her either being stupid or thick skinned.. I want her to realize the goodness of sarja soon and not show her taking a 360 degree change in the last episode to accept him..
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: darshana23

i wish they atleast show what Niru thinks at this moment... But seems that it doesn't count for them as PMMKA is ending...

Darshu I agree we all would like to know Niru's thoughts as they have never ever focussed on Niru's thoughts even during the Chandni love...

Besides BK is not able to convey the characters thoughts thru expressions atleast thru the dialogs we will know exactly what is going on in Niru's head😃
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Niru's expressions were a mixture of confusion, disgusted and the same time how one feels when certain facts start clearing...  when Sarja said he loved Niru but did not know what one does in love... her expressions seemed to suggest like "now i know why you behaved forcibly with me ..." when Sarja talked about committing the mistake... her expression was a disgusted feeling... and the way Sarja was camouflaging Chandu's mistake... her expressions were confused why is he doing that...???and when he told Alka don't insult Chandu and my wife... she seemed to feel grateful to Sarja...

So all Niru needs to do is put the pieces in place...
1)Sarja's love for Chandu...
2)He doesn't mean any harm to the child...
3)Sonali's words that Sarja cares for his family but is unable to express it...
4)When he said he didn't know what all one does in love...
5)The way he was camouflaging ChandNi mistakes so that Chandu is still worshiped & she gets sympathy...

But seeing by her past records...  i have a doubt whether she would really think that much... if she can jump to a conclusion that Sarja was responsible for Chandu's death... when one can clearly see that he was there to protect Chandu... and Albela shot Chandu... then she'll be upto some antics and hurt Sarja... but i still hope she understands Sarja here...
Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago