23RD MAY 2011 Written Update(fully updated)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

Hi every one,

Last week I was totally busy so couldn't update...so today is a good episode...Dia-shaurya engagement.

PART 1 - BHANUPRATAP
BP is happy after looking at KN in Veerpur, suddenly he gets a call from someone and some woman is talking to him(most probably his wife I guess). BP tells to that woman, I'm chereshing my old moments and I will be coming, BP sits in his car and leaves from there.

PART 2 - VIDIA CONVERSATION
Dia tells to Jhanvi that it is not good telling lies after lies in front of Ammaji, if she comes to know wind will be infront of us. Jhanvi explains her Shaurya cannot introduce his parents for my marriage, moreover it is our plan and what is in need for Shaurya to bring his parents and you don't  fear anything, just get ready and come down and Dia says why ready he is coming to see you only, Jhanvi laughs. Meanwhile Santosh enters room with two glasses of milk(I think she still don't know their plan as she heard only Dia last words) and Santosh tells to Dia what are you talking, she is your sister and what is there in sharing happiness. Jhanvi intreupts by saying let it be what is the use of banging head at wall and at the end you will only get hurt. Santosh wonders how come this both fight like this and I will pray to god that to end their fight between them as soon as possible. Dia asks Jhanvi whether I'm a wall, they both start laughing.

PART 3 - FAKE PARENTS WELCOME
Shaurya comes to KN with his fake parents. All get down, fake father tells that what a house, Shaurya introduces Avatar, Santosh and Karan to his fake Dad, he(fake dad) tells Karan is looking elder and Santosh thinking in her mind that why he is concerned of my son. Avatar takes them inside to house, Jogi looks them, Gajender too(his expression as usual as if a boring film is being shown to him). Avatar introduces them, meanwhile Chanda arrives there with happy expression and Rajveer too(so she is positive only as of now) and Avatar introduces Chanda to fake Dad but not Rajveer. But Chanda introduces him to them and Adithya too arrives there.
Gajender asks fake Dad what work you will do, he replies by saying that I don't do any work which leaves all suspicious. Shaurya manages by telling that our business is so organised that there is no work for him to do. Fake dad tells them that in Dubai we have big show rooms of GOLD, we are one of the big bussinessman over there. Gajender looking at fake mother by telling that it is known how rich you all are(Gajender points at her for not wearing any gold stuff). Fake mother manages by telling that our astroleger said that if I wear gold necklace and other gold related, our family happiness will be closed that's why. Jogi asks her horoscope but she manages something. Avatar tells them that he will read horoscopes, show your horoscope but fake intreupts saying that we don't believe in astrology that much but we will believe small things like this which leaves Jogi a bit not satisfied.

PART 4 - AMMAJI AND FAKE PARENTS CONVERSATION
Ammaji enters the hall, both fake parents and Ammaji greet themselves and asks them is everything comfortable in house and they say everything is fine. Ammaji tells to them all Shaurya naughty actions and Ammaji asks Shaurya that whether she is your sister(she was reffering to fake mom) which leaves all of them laugh.(here I liked the expressions of both Chanda and Gajender).

PART 5 - ENGAGEMENT PROPOSAL
Shaurya fake dad raises his one of his leg and Shaurya finds out that his shoes are torn which leaves Karan a bit irritated after seeing torn shoes and Shaurya indicates him to keep his leg down. Dia-Jhanvi arrives there and Ammaji welcomes Jhanvi, Santosh thinks herself what Dia is thinking at this moment in her mind, Ammaji praises Jhanvi. Fake mother tells that you all know both of them love each other(but Shaurya was looking at Dia only) and we must fulfill our responsibility too and she tells further, with your permission we want both of them to exchange rings and Ammaji tells that you all have came with full preparations and Ammaji looks at the ring.

PART 6 - RINGS EXCHANGE
Ammaji likes the ring and fake mother tells whether shall we complete formalities, Ammaji agrees and tells Santosh to bring sweets(I don't understand why Ammaji is not doing insulting  section...wonder whether she knew both of them plans). Fake mother takes the rings and give it to Shaurya, Karan covers Shaurya and Ammaji asks him to move as I can't see anything, fake mom gives Jhanvi indication to do fast, Karan covering both of them, Jhanvi asks Dia to come fast and they both exchange rings with Karan covering and later he delibrately slips the sweets plate. Dia covers her ring and leaves from there, fake mom asks what happened to her Ammaji tells that she is bit upset that her sister is leaving off this place(I wonder how all sudden she can manage spontaneously). All of them clap together that both of them engaged and Jhnavi-Shaurya takes blessings of all of them but Jogi gets suspicious throughout proceedings. Ammaji tells fake dad that within 3 days there is auspicious date, fake day accepts the proposal and feels happy.(I wonder somebody might have got doubt over entire covering proceedings).

PART 7 - DIA IN ROOM
Dia comes to her room and feels very happy after seeing that ring and kisses the ring. Episode ends with Dia happy face.(her expressions are very cute here, don't know what happens when Ammaji comes to know that she is loving her enemy son)

PRECAP - A lady shown getting out from the car(may be Bhanu wife and Shaurya mother) and talking someone on phone relating to some game.(I think her character is also a bit egoistic)

PHANEESWAR
Edited by phaneeswar - 12 years ago
NO WORRIES BUT THANKS FOR WRITING THE UPDATES
thanks for the update, the lady is actually Bhanuprataps sis whose kid and family members ammaji got killed. she was crazy preleap but then she was hell bent on revenge ðŸ˜† wow look at her now
Thanks for the written Update yaar. 
thanx 4 d WU dear. part1 = ok, part2 =fyn, part 3,4,5, 6 =🤣
part 7 =😳😳

that egoistic lady is bhanu pratap's sister...
Thanks for update...
Loved the way Shaurya winked at Dia and the last scene was also awesome...
And I think Jogi got little hint abt what was happening.
What do u all think
thanks phaneeshwar for the update