Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Awsum post sadaf...piya will be d one who will save abhay from painful situation...
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sanjna4

Sadaf wonderful post and seriously today there was so much pain that everyone on forum witnessed and no one is still not over with trauma

And the last lines that are kinda poem are such beautiful lines that are beyond words

Seriously u write really very well

Thanku sweetz ! 😊 and it was really a exCruciatin' seQuence between AbhiYa .. Hope they enCounter sOon ..

Dark-Hues thumbnail

Originally posted by: NIDIZ

I'm yet not done with the Traumatic situation..!! It feels terrible to witness the site..of separation..  Beautifully written ..My Heart lies in pain..That No one can drain..accept for the reunion..Hope that takes less time than weather prediction..!!

Thanku 😊 Even though mine too heart was full Of agony , a Memorable and natural severanCe Of two lovers ..

Dark-Hues thumbnail

Originally posted by: chahat4u

wow...nice post. 👏 n nice poem too. 😃 hope CVs dnt drag Abhay's freesing..i wonder hw cn he be freed without Maithili! Abhay was a statue of love n pain both..it was terrible witnessing their sepration...n i fellmore in love wid d character of Abhay. 😭 wish this pain ends soon.

Thanku hun 😊 I Wish too hope it wont' take a elongated period to get Abhay Unfreezed ..
Lets see How Piya will again do her DeteCtive Giri to divulge her memories Of Latent Past !

Dark-Hues thumbnail

Originally posted by: cooliecute

Beautiful post:)

Truth is Even Piya is frozen in that moment, she was frozen even before Abhay. and will only wake up the moment she'll feel her real existence again as Abhay will wake up only to Piyas presence.

so true i agree with you .. Merely Abhay want a One instant moment Of his Love and he'll get baCk to his real presenCe .. 😊
friendlyrai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
omg its absolutely flawless