Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

"Mani, pani laana!"..Gopi is already bringing it.. (Page 2)

simibrar1990 IF-Dazzler
simibrar1990
simibrar1990

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

All were there waiting to hear what Aham and Kokila found out about Kinjal and why she was crying, all of them wanting to know, but only Gopi realised my mother in law will be thirsty it's really hot outside, she rushed to the kitchen on spotting them coming into the house, he yelled for the water from Mani, and he saw that Gopi without telling her was already making her way to Kokila, Aham just watched Gopi and Kokila, he knows the amount of love they have for each other.
true dear...only gopi knows that her mom is thirsty maa ko beti hi jaan sakti hai..jo gopi ne kiya..

tvfreak86 Senior Member
tvfreak86
tvfreak86

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Ahem pls forget mani and call Gopi from now on...
-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvfreak86

Ahem pls forget mani and call Gopi from now on...

Tongue Aham is like that, he would rather Mani does for him things, then his wife, he should have married the maid...Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smithasrk

shobi12500 IF-Rockerz
shobi12500
shobi12500

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shobi12500

All were there waiting to hear what Aham and Kokila found out about Kinjal and why she was crying, all of them wanting to know, but only Gopi realised my mother in law will be thirsty it's really hot outside, she rushed to the kitchen on spotting them coming into the house, he yelled for the water from Mani, and he saw that Gopi without telling her was already making her way to Kokila, Aham just watched Gopi and Kokila, he knows the amount of love they have for each other.
i agree with u nafisa and maybee this can makes aham fall in love with gopi

i know that's what i was thinking, and i'm sure that's why the cv's put in the scene, his appreciating how considerate and aware of things she is.
if anyone who is special for aham is koki if gopi give more contration to koki she can easily inspired aham

Poojaa_P

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:51am | IP Logged

i know that's what i was thinking, and i'm sure that's why the cv's put in the scene, his appreciating how considerate and aware of things she is.
if anyone who is special for aham is koki if gopi give more contration to koki she can easily inspired aham

that is a good plan.

shobi12500

shobi12500 IF-Rockerz
shobi12500
shobi12500

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:57am | IP Logged

that is a good plan.
koki is a best planer if she discus this with gopi she can easily make gopi inspire aham

Edited by shobi12500 - 24 May 2011 at 1:11pm

aachus

aachus Goldie
aachus
aachus

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 3:19am | IP Logged
its a good idea...
Aamnakideewani IF-Sizzlerz
Aamnakideewani
Aamnakideewani

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 3:59am | IP Logged
yah but yeh baat tou ahem should notice  long time back gopi always cares for koki whenvere she  gets diturb or she feel unwell she always took care of her  but ahem can't see all this taht  gopi also loves his mom as if  hs eis her own mom but hame is blind yaar he can't feels and can't see emotions

Go to top