Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: tvfreak86

Ahem pls forget mani and call Gopi from now on...

πŸ˜› Aham is like that, he would rather Mani does for him things, then his wife, he should have married the maid...πŸ˜‰
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

i know that's what i was thinking, and i'm sure that's why the cv's put in the scene, his appreciating how considerate and aware of things she is.

if anyone who is special for aham is koki if gopi give more contration to koki she can easily inspired aham
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: shobi12500

if anyone who is special for aham is koki if gopi give more contration to koki she can easily inspired aham

that is a good plan.
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

that is a good plan.

koki is a best planer if she discus this with gopi she can easily make gopi inspire aham Edited by shobi12500 - 12 years ago
Aamnakideewani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yah but yeh baat tou ahem should notice  long time back gopi always cares for koki whenvere she  gets diturb or she feel unwell she always took care of her  but ahem can't see all this taht  gopi also loves his mom as if  hs eis her own mom but hame is blind yaar he can't feels and can't see emotions
SK1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Guys I think Changing Aham will come soon slowly. 😊 

...SK...
shaffa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

All were there waiting to hear what Aham and Kokila found out about Kinjal and why she was crying, all of them wanting to know, but only Gopi realised my mother in law will be thirsty it's really hot outside, she rushed to the kitchen on spotting them coming into the house, he yelled for the water from Mani, and he saw that Gopi without telling her was already making her way to Kokila, Aham just watched Gopi and Kokila, he knows the amount of love they have for each other.

Why cant he see beyond his hatred😑 all she want is a loveing hubby and family and in return she will give all her love and look after them all,
Aamnakideewani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ahem is a stone haerted person as i always says he only feel for his mom i know its very gud but y can't he see that his wife and mothers bond is also very strong and gopi is the who can  always support him in this case unlike anita who always hated kokila
malamp thumbnail
What a lovely scene, I loved the cool Gopi giving water to kokila. Aham was admiring her affectionate gesture. Great scene and excellent acting. 
I agree Aham should call out for Gopi now. As per an interview wit Nazim, he said that we would soon see a changed Aham...Waiting!!!!!!!
SangeetaHimani thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shobi12500

koki is a best planning if she discus this with gopi she can easily make gopi inspire aham

You meam Koki-Gopi ki kalakari