"Mani, pani laana!"..Gopi is already bringing it..

Posted: 12 years ago
I totally loved that scene, it maybe showed Ahem that he is not the only one who cares for his mom.  ðŸ˜Š
yes it was a nice sxene i really like it
he knows his mom loves gopi very much, n gopi loves kokila as well this is will soon find out 
I thought Gopi was bringing water for Ahem?
All were there waiting to hear what Aham and Kokila found out about Kinjal and why she was crying, all of them wanting to know, but only Gopi realised my mother in law will be thirsty it's really hot outside, she rushed to the kitchen on spotting them coming into the house, he yelled for the water from Mani, and he saw that Gopi without telling her was already making her way to Kokila, Aham just watched Gopi and Kokila, he knows the amount of love they have for each other.
Loved that scene very much
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

All were there waiting to hear what Aham and Kokila found out about Kinjal and why she was crying, all of them wanting to know, but only Gopi realised my mother in law will be thirsty it's really hot outside, she rushed to the kitchen on spotting them coming into the house, he yelled for the water from Mani, and he saw that Gopi without telling her was already making her way to Kokila, Aham just watched Gopi and Kokila, he knows the amount of love they have for each other.
i agree with u nafisa and maybee this can makes aham fall in love with gopi
Originally posted by shobi12500

i agree with u nafisa and maybee this can makes aham fall in love with gopi

i know that's what i was thinking, and i'm sure that's why the cv's put in the scene, his appreciating how considerate and aware of things she is.
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

true dear...only gopi knows that her mom is thirsty maa ko beti hi jaan sakti hai..jo gopi ne kiya..
Ahem pls forget mani and call Gopi from now on...