Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Pia's New Look (Page 2)

Poll Question: Do you like Pia's new look?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
72 [72.73%]
18 [18.18%]
9 [9.09%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Ninja. IF-Sizzlerz
Ninja.
Ninja.

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kisivaj

Originally posted by ninjahattori

Frankly speaking, i loved the way they showed piya in the new promo...
but today i was disappointed a bit...
i mean first when they projected her top with a flower without showing pia's face in the coming up soon ad, i thought that kind of outfit would be ruhi's as she generally over dresses with flowes and stuff...
and later they showed piya's hair too with flower pins and boots too with that...
i kind of didnt like her outfit today...
well im hoping they would show diff outfits of piya everyday and im sure i would like them as in promo she was awwwesome...

Hahaha ROFLROFL
Actually i didn't notice lyk dat...!!!!! LOL
I hope from next episode her dress will be better...Big smile
And obviously not lyk Ruhi...

LOL no offense to pia's fans...i really loved her in promo...but here she was dressed with flowers just like ruhi, so i was reminded by ruhi's outfit and that is why i didnt like it...
hope they show her like real fashionable like a true model in coming episodes...

Ya she is looking stunning in the promo...Smile As suku's fan I also loved it...Embarrassed
I think cvs forgot that she was not Ruhi...LOLLOL
Anyways looking forward to watching her with great style!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abhina_roks

abhina_roks Goldie
abhina_roks
abhina_roks

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged

i mean first when they projected her top with a flower without showing pia's face in the coming up soon ad, i thought that kind of outfit would be ruhi's as she generally over dresses with flowes and stuff...
and later they showed piya's hair too with flower pins and boots too with that...
well im hoping they would show diff outfits of piya everyday and im sure i would like them as in promo she was awwwesome...

Hahaha ROFLROFL

LOL no offense to pia's fans...i really loved her in promo...but here she was dressed with flowers just like ruhi, so i was reminded by ruhi's outfit and that is why i didnt like it...
hope they show her like real fashionable like a true model in coming episodes...

Ya she is looking stunning in the promo...Smile As suku's fan I also loved it...Embarrassed

yes im happy that they will show her as galm doll and modern...that way we get to see her in new outfits and she is always perfectly stunning...
looking forward to this new pia...
Ninja. IF-Sizzlerz
Ninja.
Ninja.

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged

Hahaha ROFLROFL

yes im happy that they will show her as galm doll and modern...that way we get to see her in new outfits and she is always perfectly stunning...
looking forward to this new pia...

Many of us have became bored to see her previous look... I hope this new look will be able to remove the boreness!!!!! Wink It might help to increase trp...
-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged

I liked her outfit with in promo but overly dress will not suite much . Flower ROFL  yes it was like ruhi Ouch
But i will wait for few more episode to see how she carry herself .

abhina_roks

shabanastar Senior Member
shabanastar
shabanastar

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged

i like it but i gonna miss the old piya, she now a little bit like T...i love sweet old piya

Ninja.

abhina_roks Goldie
abhina_roks
abhina_roks

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shabanastar

i like it but i gonna miss the old piya, she now a little bit like T...i love sweet old piya

she is now also sweet...her nature wont change...her looks would change...she will be a modern and fashionable girl...i like this new look of hers and im looking forward to it...
Ninja. IF-Sizzlerz
Ninja.
Ninja.

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shabanastar

She is now model from Paris...Wink
So she has to be fashionable like T Tongue
But the flower on her hair reminds Ruhi...!!!!!! ROFL ROFL
donesweety Newbie
donesweety
donesweety

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
i hope in next episode  ,her look more impressive it is just beginning  

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index