Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ninja. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: kisivaj

yes im happy that they will show her as galm doll and modern...that way we get to see her in new outfits and she is always perfectly stunning...
looking forward to this new pia...

Many of us have became bored to see her previous look... I hope this new look will be able to remove the boreness!!!!! 😉 It might help to increase trp...
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Frankly speaking, i loved the way they showed piya in the new promo...

but today i was disappointed a bit...
i mean first when they projected her top with a flower without showing pia's face in the coming up soon ad, i thought that kind of outfit would be ruhi's as she generally over dresses with flowes and stuff...
and later they showed piya's hair too with flower pins and boots too with that...
i kind of didnt like her outfit today...
well im hoping they would show diff outfits of piya everyday and im sure i would like them as in promo she was awwwesome...

I liked her outfit with in promo but overly dress will not suite much . Flower 🤣  yes it was like ruhi
But i will wait for few more episode to see how she carry herself .
shabanastar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i like it but i gonna miss the old piya, she now a little bit like T...i love sweet old piya

abhina_roks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shabanastar

i like it but i gonna miss the old piya, she now a little bit like T...i love sweet old piya

she is now also sweet...her nature wont change...her looks would change...she will be a modern and fashionable girl...i like this new look of hers and im looking forward to it...
Ninja. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: shabanastar

She is now model from Paris...😉
So she has to be fashionable like T 😛
But the flower on her hair reminds Ruhi...!!!!!! 🤣 🤣
donesweety thumbnail
i hope in next episode  ,her look more impressive it is just beginning  
Black_Paradize thumbnail

Frankly speaking, i loved the way they showed piya in the new promo...

but today i was disappointed a bit...
i mean first when they projected her top with a flower without showing pia's face in the coming up soon ad, i thought that kind of outfit would be ruhi's as she generally over dresses with flowes and stuff...
and later they showed piya's hair too with flower pins and boots too with that...
i kind of didnt like her outfit today...
well im hoping they would show diff outfits of piya everyday and im sure i would like them as in promo she was awwwesome...

u r right ...she was looking over like ruhi...its ruhi's charachter but piya was piya...she was a scholarship student and now she was having a rich dad too, so why the hell she need to do modeling and lose her innocence and be tacky?I like her the way she was...innocent cute and straight haired...i think to curl her hair is more glamourous than straight ones. long straight hairs adds innocence to girls face.
PoisonedHeart thumbnail
She was looking fantabolus. she always looks gorgeous. dont want the flowers and hair accesories to be there always as just her simple her is enough eye candy. but its cute for some days.
hot,sexy pari.
s-sabir thumbnail
i  like her new look very much ,she is better than previous look 
s-sabir thumbnail
she is  looking awe-some as well as mind bowling in her new look ,so smart and so sexy ,i think in paris there is rule to put a flower on hair for models