NivRen: Roothna Mana Hai (#75) - Page 68

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by dyhardfan

Do you have classes in the morning?
no all my classes r over...now just preparing for the exam which is on june 19th
do u have college tomorrow?
I don't know if she is pregnant... Seriously she need a big wake up call. Hope she's not pregnant coz she not in her right state of mind she might get rid of the child. Omg can't even think about that. CTs ruined Nivis character.

I heard the bedroom scene was good where Nivi tells Viren she loves him. I think I watch that part only.
yeah that was awesome scene ๐Ÿ˜‰ i wish they could have completed the epi in that scene itself.
but the madness scene ruined all my happiness within seconds.
No doll. I'm on study leave I will only go to write my examz. My first paper is on friday.

No doll. I'm on study leave I will only go to write my examz. My first paper is on friday.
all the best for ur exams yaar ๐Ÿ˜Š wat time is it in SA?
I think 2mrw is going to be a worst epi. We can never expect anything good from this show, its really unfair to us fans.
Thank dear... All the best to you too. May God grant you success in all that you do:). It is few minutes past 11 here.
yeah its totally unfair hate cts๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜กits better to end the show than separating nivren
You must be tired doll...do you want to sleep? I don't let me keep you away from you sleep.
They should end the show soon... Coz the story is getting really illogical now.