Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

   
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Roothna Mana Hai (#75) (Page 54)

Abhiram- IF-Dazzler
Abhiram-
Abhiram-

Joined: 27 December 2010
Posts: 3878

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by friendforall

Hi Abhi how r u my Swetie Brother

Hi Diya...am very f9 my natkhat Di...how r u??Wink

Hi Raj and Hi Usha...how r u guys??Wink
   Raj, when u are on vacation,I am ready to post Anju's POV in a seperate threadBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

diyaloveskinnyNiViren-Raj

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Joined: 21 March 2007
Posts: 24701

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
I don't know what CT's will make out of NivRen lets hope for the best. They have took turn to spoil Viren, DD and Nivi's character.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Alphabet26diyaloveskinnyNiViren-Raj-Swetha-

Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Joined: 04 November 2010
Posts: 9426

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren


Usha .. if you do that it will be great... I will tell Anju to PM you her POV and you can post it from tomorrow...and i have requested her to PM me too even though I am on holiday

sure raj.  

Anju is the one give us positiv vibes even in stalking time,... hope she spread same even now... (I call this as nivi's stalking track as nivi is stalking viren) LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

diyaloveskinnyNiViren-Raj

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Joined: 07 July 2005
Posts: 16607

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nivren

Originally posted by friendforall

Hi Abhi how r u my Swetie Brother

Hi Diya...am very f9 my natkhat Di...how r u??Wink

Hi Raj and Hi Usha...how r u guys??Wink
   Raj, when u are on vacation,I am ready to post Anju's POV in a seperate threadBig smile


Am fine my cute brother, 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Alphabet26

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Joined: 07 February 2011
Posts: 26060

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Usha .. saw our rating .. its all because of CT and the track...many dont comes to IF Unhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Alphabet26

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Joined: 07 February 2011
Posts: 26060

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Alphabet26

Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren


Usha .. if you do that it will be great... I will tell Anju to PM you her POV and you can post it from tomorrow...and i have requested her to PM me too even though I am on holiday

sure raj.  

Anju is the one give us positiv vibes even in stalking time,... hope she spread same even now... (I call this as nivi's stalking track as nivi is stalking viren) LOL


Ok Usha ... i will let her know to PM you

Abhi .. thanks for offering little bro...

Anju .. knows how much we love her and she will be happy to see this 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Alphabet26

Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Joined: 04 November 2010
Posts: 9426

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

I don't know what CT's will make out of NivRen lets hope for the best. They have took turn to spoil Viren, DD and Nivi's character.

Yes RAchu, if they again change viren's character showing he is leaving nivi and go back to ex-love (we know there is not solid proof) i think CT's butchering vrien's character.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRuNiViren-Raj

kgmu IF-Dazzler
kgmu
kgmu

Joined: 12 February 2011
Posts: 3158

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

Usha .. saw our rating .. its all because of CT and the track...many dont comes to IF Unhappy


hi
raj, usha, abhi
                                 
  saumya

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Alphabet26diyaloveskinny

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index