Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Roothna Mana Hai (#75) (Page 52)

Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

Hope Viren would have told DS ... Niv ke saath raat kya bitali problems bhul gaya...

I am glad that CT's showed that NivRen still love one another so much...they cannot seperate

Yes Raj even though they fight they have a good communication not like DD and sid, as dd always think something about sid and don't clear her doubts.  If she cleared everything with sid then CC couldn't have poisoned her mind.  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

diyaloveskinnyNiViren-Raj

Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Raj 

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by friendforall

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

what u think will happen tomorrow

Rachu .. only CT's know that...yes but seems like Viren will never sign that papers ... i hope DS, VD and NT dadi comes to know of Nivi's act...

Nivi cannot get tubectomy done without Viren's signature ...,and knowing our CT's even if they show it somehow then to Nivi has chances of getting pregnant as she has spent the night with Viren Wink

I feel she will surely get pregnant and that time am sure she will realise that aborting the child will not be good, RS cannot set a bad example to our society,  having Tubectomy  done is not the solution,  This should not be shown

Diya ... correct... but RS is smart .. they first showed her spent the night with Viren and then tubectomy...so she can still get pregnant Wink and they cannot show a abortion

Right I think before the operation they will take a FInal test and find out she is pregnant,  and refuse to do the Operation, So this way Nivi will have to keep the baby,   I am sure this is no reason that Viren will leave her, It just cannot be true, their love is not so weak, I agree they will have problems in their lives but they will not separate

Diya.. u cannot get pregnant the next day... so her pregnancy test is not going to be positive now
Abhiram- IF-Dazzler
Abhiram-
Abhiram-

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Hi all my frnds...how r u all?????

diyaloveskinnySwetha-Sai

Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged

Diya.. u cannot get pregnant the next day... so her pregnancy test is not going to be positive now

Raj when viren weared bracelet to nivi that day they didn't spend time together Wink that time even viren didn't raised the topic of baby that day...Smile

Edited by Alphabet26 - 24 May 2011 at 8:39am

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Gals.. Good News...Anju will be writing her POV and i will be posting it in a separate thread...
when I am on vacation Anju will request someone else to post it. 

Gals we will get to read Anju's POV...i am very very happy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

diyaloveskinny

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

what u think will happen tomorrow

Rachu .. only CT's know that...yes but seems like Viren will never sign that papers ... i hope DS, VD and NT dadi comes to know of Nivi's act...

Nivi cannot get tubectomy done without Viren's signature ...,and knowing our CT's even if they show it somehow then to Nivi has chances of getting pregnant as she has spent the night with Viren Wink

I feel she will surely get pregnant and that time am sure she will realise that aborting the child will not be good, RS cannot set a bad example to our society,  having Tubectomy  done is not the solution,  This should not be shown

Diya ... correct... but RS is smart .. they first showed her spent the night with Viren and then tubectomy...so she can still get pregnant Wink and they cannot show a abortion

Right I think before the operation they will take a FInal test and find out she is pregnant,  and refuse to do the Operation, So this way Nivi will have to keep the baby,   I am sure this is no reason that Viren will leave her, It just cannot be true, their love is not so weak, I agree they will have problems in their lives but they will not separate

Raj I know Dear, But am sure Operation will be done after a few days,  She will convince Viren may be it will take a few days and till then she gets the chance of getting pregnant,   or may be she had gone to Clinic may be her test have been done already may be she is already pregnant, 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kgmuAlphabet26NiViren-RajSwetha-Sai

Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged

Gals.. Good News...Anju will be writing her POV and i will be posting it in a separate thread...
when I am on vacation Anju will request someone else to post it. 

Gals we will get to read Anju's POV...i am very very happy

True Raj, did she PMed, if u want i'll post or PM or mail u the POV.Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NiViren-Raj

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index