Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Roothna Mana Hai (#75) (Page 51)

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by friendforall

Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

what u think will happen tomorrow

Rachu .. only CT's know that...yes but seems like Viren will never sign that papers ... i hope DS, VD and NT dadi comes to know of Nivi's act...

Nivi cannot get tubectomy done without Viren's signature ...,and knowing our CT's even if they show it somehow then to Nivi has chances of getting pregnant as she has spent the night with Viren Wink

I feel she will surely get pregnant and that time am sure she will realise that aborting the child will not be good, RS cannot set a bad example to our society,  having Tubectomy  done is not the solution,  This should not be shown

Diya ... correct... but RS is smart .. they first showed her spent the night with Viren and then tubectomy...so she can still get pregnant Wink and they cannot show a abortion

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Alphabet26

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Alphabet26

Why there is not article relating to this? when dd was about to do that there was an article but now, nothing? Angry 

Raj did u see whoever opened the article saying viren nivi separation, mods closed everything saying its all rumors.  Till this time they haven't done like that hope new entry all rumors.

yes Usha saw that ... anyone can prepare such fake articles

diyaloveskinny

Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged

YEs Usha... i so desperately want DS, VD , NT dadi to know what Nivi is upto...

Hey tomorrows Sid may tell DS. VD about Nivi going to do pregnancy test and then when NivRen come home DS and VD will ask and Viren may just tell everything...that would be good and they will know the problem

Hope this happens.  Today DS asked but viren didn't tell about the baby matter, but DS gave advice if there is problem ..(something like that) b/w husband and wife then its difficult to join together. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

diyaloveskinnyNiViren-Raj

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged

Originally posted by friendforall

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

what u think will happen tomorrow

Rachu .. only CT's know that...yes but seems like Viren will never sign that papers ... i hope DS, VD and NT dadi comes to know of Nivi's act...

Nivi cannot get tubectomy done without Viren's signature ...,and knowing our CT's even if they show it somehow then to Nivi has chances of getting pregnant as she has spent the night with Viren Wink

I feel she will surely get pregnant and that time am sure she will realise that aborting the child will not be good, RS cannot set a bad example to our society,  having Tubectomy  done is not the solution,  This should not be shown

Diya ... correct... but RS is smart .. they first showed her spent the night with Viren and then tubectomy...so she can still get pregnant Wink and they cannot show a abortion

Right I think before the operation they will take a FInal test and find out she is pregnant,  and refuse to do the Operation, So this way Nivi will have to keep the baby,   I am sure this is no reason that Viren will leave her, It just cannot be true, their love is not so weak, I agree they will have problems in their lives but they will not separate

Alphabet26Swetha-Sai

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Hope Viren would have told DS ... Niv ke saath raat kya bitali problems bhul gaya...

I am glad that CT's showed that NivRen still love one another so much...they cannot seperate

Alphabet26diyaloveskinny

diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Alphabet26

Why there is not article relating to this? when dd was about to do that there was an article but now, nothing? Angry 

Raj did u see whoever opened the article saying viren nivi separation, mods closed everything saying its all rumors.  Till this time they haven't done like that hope new entry all rumors.

yes Usha saw that ... anyone can prepare such fake articles
\

Raj and Usha they also said that if they find out that this so called article was fabricated and not true they will take strict action against the person, and will ban his/her acount permanently,  Jyoti knows that there is no such article thats why she said so

Alphabet26Swetha-Sai

diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Raj I love UHeart

NiViren-Raj

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
I hope what u all are saying come true

Alphabet26diyaloveskinny

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index