Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

YEs Usha... i so desperately want DS, VD , NT dadi to know what Nivi is upto...

Hey tomorrows Sid may tell DS. VD about Nivi going to do pregnancy test and then when NivRen come home DS and VD will ask and Viren may just tell everything...that would be good and they will know the problem

Hope this happens.  Today DS asked but viren didn't tell about the baby matter, but DS gave advice if there is problem ..(something like that) b/w husband and wife then its difficult to join together. 
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Diya ... correct... but RS is smart .. they first showed her spent the night with Viren and then tubectomy...so she can still get pregnant 😉 and they cannot show a abortion

Right I think before the operation they will take a FInal test and find out she is pregnant,  and refuse to do the Operation, So this way Nivi will have to keep the baby,   I am sure this is no reason that Viren will leave her, It just cannot be true, their love is not so weak, I agree they will have problems in their lives but they will not separate
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hope Viren would have told DS ... Niv ke saath raat kya bitali problems bhul gaya...

I am glad that CT's showed that NivRen still love one another so much...they cannot seperate
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

yes Usha saw that ... anyone can prepare such fake articles

\

Raj and Usha they also said that if they find out that this so called article was fabricated and not true they will take strict action against the person, and will ban his/her acount permanently,  Jyoti knows that there is no such article thats why she said so
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I hope what u all are saying come true
Alphabet26 thumbnail

Hope Viren would have told DS ... Niv ke saath raat kya bitali problems bhul gaya...

I am glad that CT's showed that NivRen still love one another so much...they cannot seperate

Yes Raj even though they fight they have a good communication not like DD and sid, as dd always think something about sid and don't clear her doubts.  If she cleared everything with sid then CC couldn't have poisoned her mind.  
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Originally posted by: friendforall

Right I think before the operation they will take a FInal test and find out she is pregnant,  and refuse to do the Operation, So this way Nivi will have to keep the baby,   I am sure this is no reason that Viren will leave her, It just cannot be true, their love is not so weak, I agree they will have problems in their lives but they will not separate

Diya.. u cannot get pregnant the next day... so her pregnancy test is not going to be positive now
Abhiram- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hi all my frnds...how r u all?????
Alphabet26 thumbnail

Diya.. u cannot get pregnant the next day... so her pregnancy test is not going to be positive now

Raj when viren weared bracelet to nivi that day they didn't spend time together ðŸ˜‰ that time even viren didn't raised the topic of baby that day...😊
Edited by Alphabet26 - 12 years ago
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Gals.. Good News...Anju will be writing her POV and i will be posting it in a separate thread...
when I am on vacation Anju will request someone else to post it. 

Gals we will get to read Anju's POV...i am very very happy