NivRen: Roothna Mana Hai (#75) - Page 23

Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for pt 1 & 2. Has 3 been posted?
after today's episode, sure sp articles are going to be true..
LIVE UPDATE 3:

Nivi goes to guestroom...Nivi says ,'Viren , i am sorry, meri hi galti hai..,,,mein tumse bahut pyaar karti hoon...I LOVE YOU VIREN...please mujhe maaf kar Doh...Viren peeghal jaata hai Nivi ke aasu dekhkar...and Viren embraces Nivi...and then Viren says mein jaanta hoon Nivedita...and then Viren comes closer to Nivi to kiss her lips...and then the scene ends...
 Next day morning...DS is having tea in garden...Viren comes to DS...DS says sit...' kya tumme aur Nivi mein kuch anban ho gayi hai?'Viren first says no, but after seeing the look in DadaSaheb's eyes, confesses tht he had a anban with Nivi, and then tells the problem.DS advises him, and then Viren leaves for office.
    Nivi is in her room..she calls the number of a doctor frantically...and then goes to the City Hospital...there Sid is already there...Sid had come there to get the birth certificate of Dwita...Nivi does not know tht...just then the nurse calls for Mrs.Nivedita Sood.Sid reacts with surprise after hearing her name.Sid then follows Nivi.Sis hears the conversation b/w the nurse and Nivi, and misunderstands, thinking Nivi has come there for carrying out her pregnancy test.
   Nivi meets the doctor, and tells her tht she wants to carry out her vasectomy operation( to ensure tht she doesnt become mother).Doctor tries her level best to make nivi understand, but she dosent understand.Doctor says get these papers signed by ur hubby.

PRECAP: Nivi and Viren are on hilltop.Viren reacts with anger, after hearing nivi.Nivi says' Maine tumhe kaha thaa na, ki mujhe bacchha nahi chaahiye'.Viren screams'Sab tumhara hai' tumhari marzi, Dwita ki marzi; mere kya hai? Kya hamara kabhi parivaar nahi hoGA??
   Viren throws away the papers, and Nivi is still crying.

Thanks 4 d updates abhi...not able 2 watch epi 2day...last part n precap is horrible...I'm dead...not know what 2 say...😡

Cannot believe Nivi going to this extent...seems like nothing is left now
stupid nivi someone please stop her ... please dont let this happen stupid cts .. please someone do something
i dnt fell sry for nivi at alll🤢 no wonder she lost her mum😡 and she doesnt know the importance of being a mother too🤢

i'm really sry😭... if my words hav offended anyone and every one out here
Hi Yati...i dont know is i will be able to watch toady and tomorrow

Glad DS knows the problem but as usual they will not intervene
me off will watch only todays epi will never watch another cbbm epi again ...
Hi all...now I am free...all who thnked me are very VERY Welcome🤗