Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Roothna Mana Hai (#75) (Page 136)

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Raj thanks a lot for part 2,   Dont know what will happen, Hope all is sorted out, DS wants to know from Nivi if its her decision or someone else is

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pipicat..Lujain..-Swetha-

pipicat IF-Dazzler
pipicat
pipicat

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 3:27am | IP Logged
i hope ds does not support her

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

diyaloveskinny..Lujain..

..Lujain.. IF-Stunnerz
..Lujain..
..Lujain..

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by friendforall

Originally posted by love-mystery

Raj thanks a lot for the 1st part Dear, CC has got a good chance now, Lets see how things progress, in 2nd and 3rd part, Imagine Viren loves Nivi soo much that he even signed the papers,   His love is really sooo much true,  I respect Viren a lot and LOve him tooo much,  What a Husband, Knowing Nivi is wrong still he is supporting her, 

not agree sweeti verin just loss how hw think he must sign ya he luvs her alots but must tell her and show her right way not go with her in wrong way ... hope cc hate's will effect gud here

Right Dear this is what I said knowing that Nivi is wrong he is still with her, this shows how much he loves her,  He does not want to Hurt her in any way, Inspite of knowing how wrong she is,  as he knows no one can explain her

diya ya he loves her alot but this love will let him loss many things he can make her understand what she must do with his love ...DS will not let her do this

pipicatdiyaloveskinny

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 3:30am | IP Logged

Raj thanks a lot for the 1st part Dear, CC has got a good chance now, Lets see how things progress, in 2nd and 3rd part, Imagine Viren loves Nivi soo much that he even signed the papers,   His love is really sooo much true,  I respect Viren a lot and LOve him tooo much,  What a Husband, Knowing Nivi is wrong still he is supporting her, 

not agree sweeti verin just loss how hw think he must sign ya he luvs her alots but must tell her and show her right way not go with her in wrong way ... hope cc hate's will effect gud here

Right Dear this is what I said knowing that Nivi is wrong he is still with her, this shows how much he loves her,  He does not want to Hurt her in any way, Inspite of knowing how wrong she is,  as he knows no one can explain her

diya ya he loves her alot but this love will let him loss many things he can make her understand what she must do with his love ...DS will not let her do this

Dear Viren has explained her and she is not listening, But I want DS to explain to her and not support  her in this decision, ,she has to know how wrong she is and she is Hurting Viren

..Lujain..-Swetha-

pipicat IF-Dazzler
pipicat
pipicat

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 3:30am | IP Logged
dont know ds only trusts nivi's decision 

diyaloveskinny..Lujain..

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 3:32am | IP Logged

May 17, 2011 – Part 3

DS and Nivi….DS says that there is difference between love and repentance….Nivi says Viren is happy with the decision … DS says did u see any happiness in Virens eyes ….. Nivi feels DS is right….

CC goes to NivRen room….bad mouths Nivi and says that ur father did not get his rights because of KS and Nivi will destroy this house…CC tells Viren to take a decision soon…

Precap….Nivi tells Sood that she has listened to all and taken a decision…..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pipicatdiyaloveskinny..Lujain..-Swetha-

..Lujain.. IF-Stunnerz
..Lujain..
..Lujain..

right raj verin is so cute ... c guys if ds tell nivi that's wrong she will understand is that make ds doesn't love nivi nahi na but ds is sooo understanding person and big enough to do the right thing verin must do the same ... if nivi tell him kill me he will said ok i will do that for my love that's not make any sen to me ... sorry but not support verin today he must be more strong than this

pipicatdiyaloveskinny

pipicat IF-Dazzler
pipicat
pipicat

waiting for pt 3 hoping for something good

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Lujain..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index