Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

   
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Roothna Mana Hai (#75) (Page 101)

Abhiram- IF-Dazzler
Abhiram-
Abhiram-

Joined: 27 December 2010
Posts: 3878

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Hi Hina and Uzi!!!

Diya Di...am f9...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

UZISdiyaloveskinny..Lujain..

roops82 IF-Rockerz
roops82
roops82

Joined: 18 January 2011
Posts: 9652

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by nivren

Hey Hi Raj,Nadzzz,Rachu and @peachesandcream...how r u guys??Hug
  Hey Roopzz...nice to see u online...in Mangalore for ur cousin's wedding naa?
Hello sweety ohho whose cousin's wedding in manglore and how much u guys are enjoying

Rachu..its my cousin's wedding..its on friday..nothing so much now..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pipicatdiyaloveskinny..Lujain..

pipicat IF-Dazzler
pipicat
pipicat

Joined: 17 February 2011
Posts: 4361

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
thanks raj.. yes me too so that they know that this time it's not her fault .. i think sid will go and tell everyone that nivi is preg but when viren comes home angry they will ask nivi y and she will tell them 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

diyaloveskinnyNiViren-Raj..Lujain..

minu2011 Senior Member
minu2011
minu2011

Joined: 02 February 2011
Posts: 929

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Hello all!  Just peeped in to say hello.  :)

I'm so sorry that we're stuck with such a stinking track.  These CT's are crazy.  Hope things get better soon.  Is there some golden rule that rona dhona and strange sacrifices form 90% of the substance of Indian serials???!!!  This is my first and oh my, am I exhausted!  I hate that the CTs are exploiting my total addiction to KinHa and my love for them and dishing out whatever they feel like...knowing that we'll still stick around for them :(   sadists!!

Hope you all have a lovely day, my dears, its 1am here so am calling it a day.  Bye all!  Love, Minu

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

UZISdiyaloveskinnyNiViren-Raj..Lujain..

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Joined: 07 February 2011
Posts: 26060

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pipicat

thanks raj.. yes me too so that they know that this time it's not her fault .. i think sid will go and tell everyone that nivi is preg but when viren comes home angry they will ask nivi y and she will tell them 


Yes Hina...as this time they need to know that Viren is not at fault and Nivi can do mistakes to and take such harsh decision...I want Sid to now interfere but fear that evil CC

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pipicatdiyaloveskinny..Lujain..

UZIS IF-Rockerz
UZIS
UZIS

Joined: 17 March 2011
Posts: 6807

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nivren

Hi Hina and Uzi!!!

Diya Di...am f9...
hi abhi
hw r u?
 
hi raj,diya,hina,roopz,lj
hw r u all?


Edited by Niv-RenBOND - 24 May 2011 at 11:27pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pipicatdiyaloveskinnyNiViren-Raj..Lujain..

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Joined: 07 February 2011
Posts: 26060

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by minu2011

Hello all!  Just peeped in to say hello.  :)

I'm so sorry that we're stuck with such a stinking track.  These CT's are crazy.  Hope things get better soon.  Is there some golden rule that rona dhona and strange sacrifices form 90% of the substance of Indian serials???!!!  This is my first and oh my, am I exhausted!  I hate that the CTs are exploiting my total addiction to KinHa and my love for them and dishing out whatever they feel like...knowing that we'll still stick around for them :(   sadists!!

Hope you all have a lovely day, my dears, its 1am here so am calling it a day.  Bye all!  Love, Minu


Minu... i dont watch hindi serials much and hardly follow any...But this one got me hooked because of NivRen and i so agree with you that it drains me out too mentally but still cannot stop watching as Love is blind...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011UZIS

Abhiram- IF-Dazzler
Abhiram-
Abhiram-

Joined: 27 December 2010
Posts: 3878

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Niv-RenBOND

Originally posted by nivren

Hi Hina and Uzi!!!

Diya Di...am f9...
hi abhi
hw r u?
 
hi raj,diya,hina,roopz,lj
hw r u all?

I am f9 Uziii...nd u???TongueWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

UZIS..Lujain..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index