Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

Yes Usha.. Viren was happy because he spent the night with Nivi and was shocked to see the papers...oh you should really listen to the whole dialogue between NivRen .. it was good...

I am trying my best to get the video... I;ll watch tomorrow as my husband will pick goutham tomorrow.  Hope we get good episode tomorrow?
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
girls im here too... 
BIackSwan thumbnail
raj, dis thread is almost done... do v have a new home?!??!
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Alphabet26

I am trying my best to get the video... I;ll watch tomorrow as my husband will pick goutham tomorrow.  Hope we get good episode tomorrow?

Usha... hope it is good epi and Nivi realizes her mistake...cause Nivi is getting irritating with her me me and only me chanting
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
yes Nadz.. Diya has the new home ready
BIackSwan thumbnail
so does dis mean viren actually agreed to sign da papers?!?!

ur rite raj, nivi's really selfish... she should think abt viren too... and her family with him...
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
gals.. one thing for sure .. there will be a NivRen baby...otherwise why would CT's show that intimate scene yesterday Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 12 years ago
BIackSwan thumbnail
intimate scene?!?!? which one ws dat??? ayo i didnt watch yesterday's epi and i bunked several epis cz of da stupid track...
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

gals.. one thing for sure .. there will be a NivRen baby...otherwise why would CT's show that intimate scene yesterday

So this is the thing that will get them the Baby, am sure now we will have a Nivren baby and Nivi will have to keep the baby , Hey Raj am suprised Nivi and Intimate Scene,  I thought she will never do it
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Originally posted by: friendforall

So this is the thing that will get them the Baby, am sure now we will have a Nivren baby and Nivi will have to keep the baby , Hey Raj am suprised Nivi and Intimate Scene,  I thought she will never do it

Yes Diya...i think that scene was for a reason...Nivi's pregnancy will get NivRen back