NivRen: Roothna Mana Hai (#75) - Page 104

Posted: 12 years ago
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1691341#42801630

hina
i think she will decide on not doing it and viren will say what is the use if nivi has not made it on her own ... yaar link to new thread please i have to leave i need to rest
Originally posted by friendforall

Raj what makes u say so, do u feel there is something wrong going to happen,  Or U feel she will drop the Idea of having the operation done,  Hope she decides not to do the operation

Diya.. cannot tell ... even after DS'a talk what Nivi may do dont know... and also sacred the way CC talked to Viren... dont want Viren to listen to CC
thanks dear me off need to rest getting triad and horrible nausea 
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

Diya.. cannot tell ... even after DS'a talk what Nivi may do dont know... and also sacred the way CC talked to Viren... dont want Viren to listen to CC

Hope he does not get affected Dear,   Viren has to be strong, He should not get influenced with CC
hi guys ðŸ¤—

i really dont like nivi now... my poor viren babu...
gtg guys need some rest 2 bye c u soon

raj hope catch u later
he wont be cts cant do this byebye and raj in case i cant logg on back bye bye  and enjoy yourslef ... hope you have a good trip and journey 
Originally posted by pipicat

he wont be cts cant do this byebye and raj in case i cant logg on back bye bye  and enjoy yourslef ... hope you have a good trip and journey 

Thanks Hina
Originally posted by pipicat

ya raj same here if i don't catch u hope u will enjoy ur trip hope u will wrrive safe tc love u