NivRen: Roothna Mana Hai (#75) - Page 103

Posted: 12 years ago
right raj verin is so cute ... c guys if ds tell nivi that's wrong she will understand is that make ds doesn't love nivi nahi na but ds is sooo understanding person and big enough to do the right thing verin must do the same ... if nivi tell him kill me he will said ok i will do that for my love that's not make any sen to me ... sorry but not support verin today he must be more strong than this
waiting for pt 3 hoping for something good
gals .. sacred dont know what CT's will show us

that is what decision Nivi will take and how will Viren react
Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 12 years ago
link to the new thread please as i need to leave and will be back later .. hey this is so bad i hope viren does not listen 
Raj thanks for 3rd part,  Hope Nivi says she will not have the operation done and will say she realises her mistake
hey wehere is the part where cc tells viren she has never wanted nivi in the sood house
thannnx raj ðŸ¤— i don't trust ct's hate them 
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

gals .. sacred dont know what CT's will show us

that is what decision Nivi will take and how will Viren react

Raj what makes u say so, do u feel there is something wrong going to happen,  Or U feel she will drop the Idea of having the operation done,  Hope she decides not to do the operation
Originally posted by friendforall

Raj thanks for 3rd part,  Hope Nivi says she will not have the operation done and will say she realises her mistake

Diya.. very sacred...the way CC talked to Viren and Virens sad face...hope he does not listen to CC...and Nivi dont know what she will decide in-spite of all DS making her understand...

DS told Nivi today that she is wrong this time
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1691341

Link to New thread Hina