Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Roothna Mana Hai (#75) - Page 102

pipicat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
true lj it is the duty of the life partner to show the other the right path if he /she drfits off it 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

May 17, 2011 – Part 2

Sid says that by the time ur child comes I will expert and teach you…..Sid asks Viren what's in ur hand and Viren says nothing … Everyone insists and Viren angry and tells what are the papers about and cries…..everyone shocked…..DS says I want to know form Nivi…..CC bad mouths Nivi… Sid knows and tells the reason to everyone the truth… CC does not stop bad mouthing…..precap……DS asks CC to stop ….DS says he wants to talk to Nivi alone…..

DS takes Nivi away…..

Precap….CC tells Viren that she always wanted Nivi out of Sood House and she only knows what she has done to do it

Gals fearing a sacrifice track... but will not happen as NivRen in the truth
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Gals Viren was awesome ... knowing everything he did it for Nivi...feel bad for him
pipicat thumbnail
poor viren she made her cry she does not care about him
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Raj thanks a lot for part 2,   Dont know what will happen, Hope all is sorted out, DS wants to know from Nivi if its her decision or someone else is
pipicat thumbnail
i hope ds does not support her
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: friendforall

Right Dear this is what I said knowing that Nivi is wrong he is still with her, this shows how much he loves her,  He does not want to Hurt her in any way, Inspite of knowing how wrong she is,  as he knows no one can explain her

diya ya he loves her alot but this love will let him loss many things he can make her understand what she must do with his love ...DS will not let her do this
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: love-mystery

diya ya he loves her alot but this love will let him loss many things he can make her understand what she must do with his love ...DS will not let her do this

Dear Viren has explained her and she is not listening, But I want DS to explain to her and not support  her in this decision, ,she has to know how wrong she is and she is Hurting Viren
pipicat thumbnail
dont know ds only trusts nivi's decision 
NiViren-Raj thumbnail

May 17, 2011 – Part 3

DS and Nivi….DS says that there is difference between love and repentance….Nivi says Viren is happy with the decision … DS says did u see any happiness in Virens eyes ….. Nivi feels DS is right….

CC goes to NivRen room….bad mouths Nivi and says that ur father did not get his rights because of KS and Nivi will destroy this house…CC tells Viren to take a decision soon…

Precap….Nivi tells Sood that she has listened to all and taken a decision…..