NivRen: Roothna Mana Hai (#75) - Page 99

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by friendforall

I think after the Precap scene there will be problem between Nivren but Am sure VD or NT will somehow guess something and talk to Nivi about it,  They will explain her that what ever she is doing is wrong, She explained DD that aborting a baby is bad but she is also going to do the same thing,  Infact  she is depriving Viren from the right of becoming father, Later if she realises her mistake it will be tooo late,  Supose she wants to become mother then she will never be able to,  So she should think well and decide

yes Diya.. i too hope she realizes her mistake and things become normal between NivRen
Raj and Uzi...PM the link of the LU to JYOTI...to make it a sticky topic...i had done tht..gtg...now...bye
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

I will be till 8 pm ... but will come in later as will be carrying my phone...so the till battery down me online 😉

I am leaving in another 10 min. will be back online after almost 1 1/2 hr. so what to check whether u will be leaving b4...ok then catch u after the episode, if viren gives one slap remember me (I know he won't do that as he lover her a lot) 

Atleast want sid to talk to nivi that she can't be mother to dwita...as she is just chachi... Aslo y'day sid told he'll bring dwita to HL's place hope he goes ther for couple of days...
Originally posted by friendforall

Oh Great, and when is ur light to Europe from MUmbai

The flight is at 5 am...
Originally posted by Alphabet26

One tight slap from viren to nivi to realise her mistake and bring back her to reality. ðŸ˜³
yesh... i hope  today episode can gift us  dis scene and part...my wish come true

yes Diya.. i too hope she realizes her mistake and things become normal between NivRen

Am sure it will Dear things will get normal between them though it will take sometime, For us may  be 1 day and for them 1 month,  U know what I mean,  their one month and for us will be 1 day,  So in this time Nivi can get the time to get pregnant also, so DS will be sooo happy and will not allow Nivi to abort the baby, am sure today or tomorrow Nivi will be shown pregnant,😳

The flight is at 5 am...

So have to leave in the midnight.  SOTC or cox & kings or your own trip?

The flight is at 5 am...

Oh Wow means it will be 3.30a,m here
Girls gtg... see u all after the episode, hope we get episodes like y'day and day b4... not much fight b/w nivren. ðŸ˜‰

Am sure it will Dear things will get normal between them though it will take sometime, For us may  be 1 day and for them 1 month,  U know what I mean,  their one month and for us will be 1 day,  So in this time Nivi can get the time to get pregnant also, so DS will be sooo happy and will not allow Nivi to abort the baby, am sure today or tomorrow Nivi will be shown pregnant,😳

Yes Diya... CCBM is in Narnia and we in reality 😆