Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Roothna Mana Hai (#75) - Page 76

NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: pipicat

hi all sorry to hear about yati's grand father .. hey give me the link to anjus pov please... 

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1690777

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhiram- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Hina and Uzi!!!

Diya Di...am f9...
roops82 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Hello sweety ohho whose cousin's wedding in manglore and how much u guys are enjoying

Rachu..its my cousin's wedding..its on friday..nothing so much now..
pipicat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks raj.. yes me too so that they know that this time it's not her fault .. i think sid will go and tell everyone that nivi is preg but when viren comes home angry they will ask nivi y and she will tell them 
minu2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello all!  Just peeped in to say hello.  :)

I'm so sorry that we're stuck with such a stinking track.  These CT's are crazy.  Hope things get better soon.  Is there some golden rule that rona dhona and strange sacrifices form 90% of the substance of Indian serials???!!!  This is my first and oh my, am I exhausted!  I hate that the CTs are exploiting my total addiction to KinHa and my love for them and dishing out whatever they feel like...knowing that we'll still stick around for them :(   sadists!!

Hope you all have a lovely day, my dears, its 1am here so am calling it a day.  Bye all!  Love, Minu
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pipicat

thanks raj.. yes me too so that they know that this time it's not her fault .. i think sid will go and tell everyone that nivi is preg but when viren comes home angry they will ask nivi y and she will tell them 

Yes Hina...as this time they need to know that Viren is not at fault and Nivi can do mistakes to and take such harsh decision...I want Sid to now interfere but fear that evil CC

UZIS thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nivren

Hi Hina and Uzi!!!

Diya Di...am f9...

hi abhi
hw r u?

hi raj,diya,hina,roopz,lj
hw r u all?
Edited by Niv-RenBOND - 12 years ago
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: minu2011

Hello all!  Just peeped in to say hello.  :)

I'm so sorry that we're stuck with such a stinking track.  These CT's are crazy.  Hope things get better soon.  Is there some golden rule that rona dhona and strange sacrifices form 90% of the substance of Indian serials???!!!  This is my first and oh my, am I exhausted!  I hate that the CTs are exploiting my total addiction to KinHa and my love for them and dishing out whatever they feel like...knowing that we'll still stick around for them :(   sadists!!

Hope you all have a lovely day, my dears, its 1am here so am calling it a day.  Bye all!  Love, Minu

Minu... i dont watch hindi serials much and hardly follow any...But this one got me hooked because of NivRen and i so agree with you that it drains me out too mentally but still cannot stop watching as Love is blind...
Abhiram- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Niv-RenBOND

hi abhi
hw r u?

hi raj,diya,hina,roopz,lj
hw r u all?

I am f9 Uziii...nd u???😛😉
UZIS thumbnail