Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Europe tour?!?! raj?!?!? u didnt tell me... 

btw hi rachu & peaches...
roops82 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey Raj..u are going for an Europe tour..that sounds grt yaar..
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Well in Ajnu's thought for yesterday...someone has talked about  Mother Theresa ... well Mother Theresa was beyond the earthly desires...she never did anything for fame or for people to call her Mahan... her devotion was selfless...

Nivi is not like that ... she is a regular human being...yes she wants others happiness and sacrifices but her decisions are one sided and does not consider others opinion...she likes people praising her...and she has her desires too...tomorrow when circumstances changes she will change too...so she is a regular human ...
Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 12 years ago
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
So everyone is enjoying Raj's europe tour
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Hi Roopa... hey u are on holidays...good you came online
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
yeah rachu... Europe trips remind me of DDLJ 😍
raj i hope u meet ur raj dere 😆 😆

heyyy roopz!!!!!!!!!
roops82 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

Hi Roopa... hey u are on holidays...good you came online

I am on holidays..i am at my cousin's place and Prajwal slept so thought let me say hi to you all..I was missing you all..😊
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Originally posted by: peachesandcream

So true .  This is why she needs to be assessed as to whether she is competent to make this decision at this time given what she has been through.  I wonder where this is all going.  By the way I really liked Sid today-his caring for his child, his ownership of HIS child and his concern over Viren and Nivi.  He did not let DS know he had seen Viren go to guest room.  I liked the way he let Nivi know that this is his child but she is just not getting the message.

Yes i hope he is able to help NivRen solve the problems...he is the only one who knows how much they love one another... i like the way he talked to DD's photo yesterday... so he had grown to love DD and had naturally accepted her with all her faults and misses her...
peachesandcream thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=Raj_Luv_NiViren]Well in Ajnu's thought for yesterday...someone has talked about When Mother Theresa ... well Mother Theresa was beyond the earthly desires...she never did anything for fame or for people to call her Mahan... she devotion was selfless...

Nivi is not like that ... she is a regular human being...yes she wants others happiness and sacrifices but her decisions are one sided and does not consider others opinion...she likes people praising her...and she has her desires too...tomorrow when circumstances changes she will change too...so she is a regular human ...
[/

she has always made one sided decision right from the beginning and is so adamant .]
roops82 thumbnail
Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

yeah rachu... Europe trips remind me of DDLJ 😍

raj i hope u meet ur raj dere 😆 😆

heyyy roopz!!!!!!!!!

Hey Nadz!!

Raj meeting her Raj in DDLJ style..😍