NivRen: Roothna Mana Hai (#75) - Page 72

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

Nothin much... i started my holidays today... so doing packing and also chatting... 
Oh that's great o where are u going
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Oh that's great o where are u going

going with my parents to Europe with a tour
Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 12 years ago
A Europe tour, that sounds great.  Have a great time. How long will you be gone?
Originally posted by peachesandcream

A Europe tour, that sounds great.  Have a great time. How long will you be gone?

Going to selected places so will be back on June 5...so i will be on chat on Jun 6 😊

I just watched today's episode.  It's intense.   Nivi in such a confused state.  For her to make this decision, I think requires an assessment of her competency at this time.  Why would anyone perform this surgery otherwise?
Originally posted by peachesandcream

I just watched today's episode.  It's intense.   Nivi in such a confused state.  For her to make this decision, I think requires an assessment of her competency at this time.  Why would anyone perform this surgery otherwise?

Nivi;s decision is based on emotion with the present circumstances... so she is thinking short term and not a long term...circumstances never remain same always...tomorrow when circumstances change she will regret her own decision...
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

going with my parents to Europe with a tour
Wow great that's really cool
So true .  This is why she needs to be assessed as to whether she is competent to make this decision at this time given what she has been through.  I wonder where this is all going.  By the way I really liked Sid today-his caring for his child, his ownership of HIS child and his concern over Viren and Nivi.  He did not let DS know he had seen Viren go to guest room.  I liked the way he let Nivi know that this is his child but she is just not getting the message.