NivRen: Roothna Mana Hai (#75) - Page 53

Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Raj...take care Taai...and come back hale and hearty...will miss u dear Sis...πŸ€—
   I just now received a PM...and also some comments on the LU sticky topic...some members are not understanding the Hindi part in between...and they have requested me to write it in English...tell me Raj...wht to do...
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

no no ... Diya's words... chowkidarni πŸ˜†
\

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
Originally posted by nivren

Hey Raj...take care Taai...and come back hale and hearty...will miss u dear Sis...πŸ€—
   I just now received a PM...and also some comments on the LU sticky topic...some members are not understanding the Hindi part in between...and they have requested me to write it in English...tell me Raj...wht to do...

Will miss u too Abhi...i cannot stay without all of you

Abhi then i think u should translate...i dont remember but is it a lot
@sap_s. Sorry dear don't know your name... But I agree. I feel like quitting the show. I lost all hope with CTs and Nivi now.
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

Abhi ... Europe

Good Taai...i was also worried tht u may be going to Iceland...relieved to hearπŸ˜ƒ
Wow Raj di when are you leaving?
Originally posted by nivren

Good Taai...i was also worried tht u may be going to Iceland...relieved to hearπŸ˜ƒ

Abhi .. too pan na...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by dyhardfan

Wow Raj di when are you leaving?

tomorrow night
Raj di.. 2mrw night... Lucky I came on or wouldn't know that you were going. Really gona miss you. But hope you have an awesome and safe trip dear.
Diya di you on holiday now or do you still attend classes?