NivRen: Roothna Mana Hai (#75) - Page 44

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by kgmu86

pls viren take nivi to pschycologist

Originally posted by Alphabet26

i think we made a huge mistake by saving CCBM...by saving CCBM...we gave a enormously good opportunity to CTs to exhibit their talent and brilliance

it means nivi will be pregnant soon

saumya

Saumya... very good chances of Nivi getting pregnant and maybe that will help in solving problem
Raj i want some how HL know  this and shout at nivi what are u trying to do... u want to show that u are mahan... and tell her to stay away from dwita and if u want a baby go for ur and don't touch my nathi...
Originally posted by Alphabet26

but she says she has made a big mistake

saumya

Saumya.. big mistake cause she did not use protection

Originally posted by nivren

i think we made a huge mistake by saving CCBM...by saving CCBM...we gave a enormously good opportunity to CTs to exhibit their talent and brilliance

I agree with U, Now I want to write to them to please end the show, Please end it,  I cannot see these tracks going like this, Please end it with Nivren
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

Saumya... very good chances of Nivi getting pregnant and maybe that will help in solving problem

Hope tomorrow nivi came to know that she is pregnant and ask signature from viren for abortion, ðŸ˜‰
Originally posted by nivren

Abhi.. we yet have to know whether we made a mistake or no