NivRen: Roothna Mana Hai (#75) - Page 43

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Ya even I don't want this after showing other's mistakes in the end they will ruin Viren's character completely.

thats why i personally feel that we had made a big mistake in saving ccbm, instead of that show must have ended with the reunion and sr of niviren

saumya
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Ya even I don't want this after showing other's mistakes in the end they will ruin Viren's character completely.

Hope CT's don't make mistakes again by showing viren bad.
Hope tomorrow viren leave the house and stays full night outside... as he won't say nivi to leave the house.
Originally posted by kgmu86

i m raj, can u tell me that what has happened to me after spending whole night with viren in morning s was saying i have made a big mistake as if she is not married yet ,

saumya

she did not use protection and was sacred of getting pregnant...thought she would be happy after a beautiful night but she came back to her janoon in the morning
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

she did not use protection and was sacred of getting pregnant...thought she would be happy after a beautiful night but she came back to her janoon in the morning

Nivi got scared after spending the night with her HUsband, Oh   God,  Why is she reacting like this,  😲
Originally posted by Alphabet26

Hope CT's don't make mistakes again by showing viren bad.

pls viren take nivi to pschycologist

saumya
Yes ... RAj,... when she woke up she was smiling lightly ... then all of sudden she remember what happend last night and got scared of becoming pregnant...😳
Originally posted by Alphabet26

Yes ... RAj,... when she woke up she was smiling lightly ... then all of sudden she remember what happend last night and got scared of becoming pregnant...😳

it means nivi will be pregnant soon

saumya
yes saumya.. this time Nivi really needs a psychiatric help
Originally posted by kgmu86

it means nivi will be pregnant soon

saumya

but she says she has made a big mistake

saumya