NivRen: Roothna Mana Hai (#75) - Page 34

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

The world is round and Nivi's words have come back to her''Nivi had told Viren in the hotel and then in Sharma house that Viren only thinks about himself and its me this and me that and me me and only me''today it is Nivi who is chatting me me and only me'.

Tomorrow viren to tell her the same dialogue, what happened to ur lecture? is it only for other not for u? 

hi Usha, KM and Rachu

i have not watched the epi yet...

hi raj
CTs ko kab akhal aayegi😡
just spoiling things
Edited by Niv-RenBOND - 12 years ago
Raj when are u leaving for the vacation? where?

today CT's showed something important also… today the tables have turned…..there was a time when Viren was wrong and Nivi was patient and supported him and brought him back…..today it is Nivi who in her obsession has become blinded and Viren has been taking it patiently and we have to see how he reacts further …

Originally posted by Niv-RenBOND

hi raj
CTs ko kab akhal aayegi😡
just spoiling things
KM why don't u tell the CT's please write with ur brain on ...😆

today CT's showed something important also' today the tables have turned'..there was a time when Viren was wrong and Nivi was patient and supported him and brought him back'..today it is Nivi who in her obsession has become blinded and Viren has been taking it patiently and we have to see how he reacts further '

Yes Raj, even i was worried after seeing umtv seg. Atlast nivi chased viren to guest room ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜³
Originally posted by Alphabet26

[
KM why don't u tell the CT's please write with ur brain on ...😆
kash mein aisa kar pati😆😉
Originally posted by Alphabet26

Raj when are u leaving for the vacation? where?

I am going with a tour to Europe...I will be leaving Tomorrow evening for Mumbai...

I am going with a tour to Europe...I will be leaving Tomorrow evening for Mumbai...
great yaar
ejoy ur vacations dear

hey will u b on forum 2moro before evening?
hey i wil miss u a lot😭
Gals .. i watched a quick soundless Video in office... seems like Nivi after the wonderful night her first thought was what has she done...is Nivi ko kuan samjhaye