NivRen: Roothna Mana Hai (#75) - Page 27

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by CCBM_fan

I have decided not 2 watch CCBM...untill things would not sort out...till den i would read d LU only...

ahhh i wish i culd do this ..ye Kambhaka...dil hai k manta hi nahii ..😉

KINSHUK KINSHUK kehta rehta hai...😳

Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

She is trying to fit herself as Dwita's mother which will never be even if she goes back to Sid (which is not going to happen)

She can't go back to sid and she again confessed to viren today. Someone has to take out from her mind that dwita is not her responsibility or dd didn't gave dwita to nivi to take care... HL will do that still someone like VD or NT to tell her this. 
Usha meri jaan...lovely idea 2 avoid dis situation...
Originally posted by Anisha_91

LOL whats annoying me is that how can she take this decision ALL ALONE!!!! are they at a hilltop?? I wish he pushes her down LOL!!! x

ahhahahahhahahhhaa i wish that lolz

Raj...i was happy that in precap...viren was saying what we all r feeling also...Go viren GO...sometim we have to take some tough measures when our loved ones do some mistake...

Yati.. this time Nivi's dialogue to Viren has come back to her...about me this and me that .. that is me me and only me
Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 12 years ago
Originally posted by sakeenaLuvEK-KM

That is the problem ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜†
sakeena...love is blind...thatz why u handle dis torture...luckkyyy...kinnny...
Originally posted by sakeenaLuvEK-KM

Heyyy how dare you say that when Kinshuk's going to be wife Divya Gupta (me) is sitting here watching lol!! I really wish i culd stop as well but its only for Kinshuk I'm tolerating this x
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

Yati.. this time Nivi's dialogue to Viren has come back to her...about me this and me that .. that is me me and only me

yup raj...  dis means..."earth is round"...ghoom phir kar cheez wapis aa jaati hai...🤣

sakeena...love is blind...thatz why u handle dis torture...luckkyyy...kinnny...

Kinshuk say yes for this show  for his fans ..and we handle all this torture only and only for him ...😉