NivRen: Roothna Mana Hai (#75) - Page 24

Posted: 12 years ago
Thank Abhi for the update...

the precap was horrible
Ufff this Nivi is annoying me now!! Abhi thanks for the updates sweetie x Edited by Anisha_91 - 12 years ago
Raj...nivi is going out of her way...she has gone 2 Doc...4 all dis...n not even asked viren Once...what kind of change is dis in Nivi's character ...why she doesn't understand dat she can b like a mother 4 dwita...but by doing all dis inhuman(I'm using dis word intentionally) act she would ot take DD's place in dwita's life...
Originally posted by CCBM_fan

Raj...nivi is going out of her way...she has gone 2 Doc...4 all dis...n not even asked viren Once...what kind of change is dis in Nivi's character ...why she doesn't understand dat she can b like a mother 4 dwita...but by doing all dis inhuman(I'm using dis word intentionally) act she would ot take DD's place in dwita's life...

I too am surprised at this change in Nivi ... totally not Nivi .. what ever Nivi does she can never be Dwita's mother...CT's are spoiling the show

I want the DS, VD and NT  dadi to know this
Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 12 years ago
Can someone write a letter to RS and ask him to actually end the show as soon as possible? I dont think I at least want it to continue now, if possible he can give a logical ending to it with nivi changing the decision and continuing with Viren. It is really getting into one nonsense from another. How can a show only have sad tracks one after another? Its depressing to watch it now...

Raj...seriously...Nivi deserves a slap from NT dadi...n all...so that she can wake up from her sacrificing dream land...

she need slaps frm her patti also she deserve ..shez just so stupid selfish ...Arghhh
Whats annoying me about Nivi is that not even for a second is she thinking about Viren's feelings. She just cares about her decision, she didn't even consider his. In EVERYTHING lately as soon as she cries Viren forgives her shows how much he loves her , but she doesn't even think about him once!! Ohhh man thats soo frustrating x
Yati .. i agree she really need that..

Dont know what to expect more from her tomorrow... why do the Soods not interfere at the right time
Originally posted by Anisha_91

Whats annoying me about Nivi is that not even for a second is she thinking about Viren's feelings. She just cares about her decision, she didn't even consider his. In EVERYTHING lately as soon as she cries Viren forgives her shows how much he loves her , but she doesn't even think about him once!! Ohhh man thats soo frustrating x

Exactly ...i want2 slap her ..wish i could...😆